Spaceliner re-do...Space Hog

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forgot to mention that one of the washers in the seat is actually an old Chinese coin with a hole in it!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

changed the seat, neck and rack. Schwinn 4 reflector.Long unknown neck. Different grips with spikes on the ends :mrgreen:
100_0081.jpg

100_0086.jpg

100_0085.jpg

threw a couple spikes on the fender to cover some old holes..
100_0088.jpg

100_0083.jpg

I had picked up a truck cab marker light at the flea market for a buck and modified it to fit a fender.
Still need to rig a lite into it and make a innertube base but I think its lookin cool so far...
100_1167.jpg

I'm with" retro cruiser" on this one just luv those spaceliners !yours is right up there with the rest ! 8) 8)

thanx guys...I did a cool checkered flag C/G for it, but my camera is crap so....
this is gonna be my winter build, lotsa litttle this's
and thats...

whats that star sprocket doing on the floor? it belongs on the bike! :D

got the white tires from Fattroy (thanks!) on and light wired up and working with huge toggle on tank. Star sprocket with reflectors from Wildcat (thanks again!) for Stretch :mrgreen: . Taped the struts not sure about the checkers yet, not done on the rack..need to figure out a cool tailight
100_1285-1.jpg

100_1284.jpg

100_1282.jpg

100_1281-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back