Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my 63 Cadillac Coupe Deville.

bikesandsuch013.jpg

nice looking rides floridasfavson,petrohead,and gdcast :mrgreen:
some slight mock up(still trying to save enough cash to start building my block up :( ) on my chevy to see what kinda look i want....
fenderlessrearmockup001.jpg

anyone have some 15x6(6x5 1/2" bolt pattern)wheels that want to get rid of cheap?

Thanx guys!
Sensor, that's some nice project you have there, I´m pretty sure it´s gonna be a real cooker :mrgreen:

Feralkid said:
Gdcast said:
Didn't know you guys dig the bugs, take a look at mine...

awesome!!!!!! how did you extend the front???

my guess, is he removed the fenders? sweet bug :D where did you get those tires and how much, if you don't mind telling us?

8)

he probably extended the mount where the beam goes. the other thing they do with them is install a straight axle setup, but i want to know how you dont get in trouble since you filled in the rear window :shock: . cool bug and sensor my buddy might have some pm me if you want his number. you two would get along real well.

In Utah anyway, the rule is if you have two side mirrors, you don't legally have to have a rear window. This is how Semi's and Utility vans pass safety. The rear window fill looks like it was done very well.

karfer67 said:
he probably extended the mount where the beam goes. the other thing they do with them is install a straight axle setup, but i want to know how you dont get in trouble since you filled in the rear window :shock: . cool bug and sensor my buddy might have some pm me if you want his number. you two would get along real well.
and thank you too thats good to know

Wow, didn´t think you guys like the bug that much!!
Thanks!!
First of all, can´t take credit for it, some friends did most of the work,
Deorman naild it, It's not just the fenders, the front axle has been moved forward.
Obviously you guys haven't seen my welding, wouldn't even resist looking at it. :oops: :mrgreen:

Check out my location!! Cops don´t pay any attention to the lack of rear window, here in sunny Uruguay.
Although they seem to get a little nervous when I mount the 30 cal. replica to the back of my jeep... :shock: :D
1919a4_001.jpg

1919_y_Tommy_013.jpg

Gdcast said:
Thanks!!
Deorman naild it, It's not just the fenders, the front axle has been moved forward.
Obviously you guys haven't seen my welding, wouldn't even resist looking at it. :oops: :mrgreen:

Check out my location!! Cops don´t pay any attention to the lack of rear window, here in sunny Uruguay.
Although they seem to get a little nervous when I mount the 30 cal. replica to the back of my jeep... :shock: :D
1919a4_001.jpg

1919_y_Tommy_013.jpg
how exactly did you move the front end forward?

deorman said:
It's not just the fenders, the front axle has been moved forward. :|

was only looking at the body not the drive train obviously the the front end has been stretched :shock: lol
Feralkid said:
Gdcast said:
Thanks!!

1919a4_001.jpg

1919_y_Tommy_013.jpg
how exactly did you move the front fender forward?

again i don't think he moved the front fenders! hahahahahah :lol:

redeyerat said:
deorman said:
It's not just the fenders, the front axle has been moved forward. :|

was only looking at the body not the drive train obviously the the front end has been stretched :shock: lol
Feralkid said:
Gdcast said:
Thanks!!

1919a4_001.jpg

1919_y_Tommy_013.jpg
how exactly did you move the front fender forward?

again i don't think he moved the front fenders! hahahahahah :lol:
yeah smart guy thats not waht i meant i just typed it out wrong!and thats also the first time i said that :D

Here is my 1964 Ford F-100 that has been my daily driver for the past 26 years, rain, sleet, or snow. It has a 1977 Monte Carlo sub frame for a better ride, and PS, PDB.
Also my summertime ride is the 1998 Harley Road King. I made some custom skirts out of 13 different pieces of metal amd fiberglassed them to the bottom of the saddlebags to give it a lower look without distorting the ride.

I just like cutting things up to see how they go back together.

1964FordF-100.jpg

1998HarleyRoadKing.jpg

Gdcast said:
Didn't know you guys dig the bugs, take a look at mine...

Hey man, I love the bug too. Very cool. I have a friend that want to do a full chop but he's scared to cut it but I aint.

Latest posts

Back