2010 FELT CRUISER LINEUP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2010 FELT REVOLVER --- (RATIFIED)

Rat Rod said:
...I love the fact that there are companies out there producing high quality cruisers. Would be sad if all that was available were road and mountain bikes.

thats for sure, i guess this is kind of like bashing on the home team ... but did you see the cruiser canvas ? $350 for an unfished bike you can "bust out the krylon" on, i can get a new complete bike ready to ride and "bust the krylon" out on that instead. even before you paint youd have to shell out at least another $150 to get the thing rolling. i guess theyre trying, but theyre making it pretty hard to bite. maybe something like the old IRO site would be cool though where you could build your own bike on there website out of what parts they had.i bet it would let them know what parts of thiers people didnt like too :lol:

Hey CCR....I totally agree about the price issue.

If you buy one of these you better like it as it sits or have deep pockets.

they lowered their prices for 2010 not sure how much the canvas frame is for 2010 but i still think it is too much. or at least they should throw in a set of wide rims. i like the felt frame i too wish it was a bit fatter in the tank area but they are still cool. and for taller folks they make great drop bar cruisers because the frame is longer.

This is what you get for $349.99.

frameset.jpg

This is another nice model that they have out....the MAGNO.

magno.jpg

With a little tweaking....

magno2.jpg

For the budget minded folks...their basic cruiser has a pretty nice look to it at $299. I like their take on the cantilever frame.

luxe.jpg

I do like that basic cruiser, the black wheels and quick bricks from the Magno would look sweet. 8)

I got to ride the Magno at the LBS. One of the nicest riding bikes I have been on. If it wasn't for the $450 price tag I would have took it home.

Gerd said:
Hey Guys,
my name is Gerd, I´m the one from germany who modified (ratified) the black Felt bike.
The Project is allready not finished.
Next step is to build a oldschool springer fork and the frame will be a little bit different.

more Pics right her:

http://www.tretharley.de/phpbb/viewtopi ... 37&t=11485

best wishes from Germany

Gerd

Willkommen! Mein Deutsch ist schlecht, aber ich weiß ein schönes Rad wenn ich sehe ein. :D

I love your bike, good job!

Hi Gerd!
It's really good modification, i'm impressed!
I think about to buy Felt steel cruiser frame and make something like your , but little bit different)))

Re: 2010 FELT REVOLVER

Rat Rod said:
I seriously love to have a felt, but I play in two bands and gear is SAAAALTY. But, if I could get one like the RatRod Deluxe here, I'd save more beer cans :lol: PS...toss on bobbed fenders and it's done!

I love the flipped bar look! I bought a bike on craigslist the other day. My first cruiser. It was won in a Malibu Rum raffle by the original owner. I liked the frame, but honestly, everything else had to go. I didn't know anything about bicycles but before I knew it, the whole thing was disassembled in the back room, and I got obsessed with making it into the type of bike I want! I saw the Felt Revolver, and fell in love with the flipped bar look. It's coming along, and as soon as I get my photobucket account, I intend on sharing my exploits! Thanks for making this awesome forum for my newly acquired passion! :lol:

Latest posts

Back