unbelievable bike rider guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in Chicago back in the 80's and saw a young black kid riding a 20" bike with no front wheel. It had a front fork, just no wheel. He was riding it down a sidewalk like someone would be riding a unicycle. I was blown away. I thought I was a "biker" but felt pretty uncoordinated seeing that. Gary

We were watching "Unbeatable Banzuke", the japanese 'impossible' show the other day, and they had a trials style obstacle course. It included riding over turntables and jumping from one thing to the next. The last stop was an *' tall or so planet earth the rider had to ride to the end of the course! No one made it. -Adam

I have dreams where I can ride like that...seriously! Shows how much something can be imprinted in your mind, in your subconscious.

thats intense. flawless landings every time. even from jumping off that bridge. his tires must be underinflated. they look that way anyway. :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :!:

Latest posts

Back