THE MOTHER LOAD!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not much time to explain now but I have a ton (10,500 lbs to be exact) of bike stuff to get rid of.
Pictures coming soon, I have to sort it first. Prewar through early 80's. Nothing newer then early 80's...LOT'S of NOS!!!!!!! (New old stock) in original packaging. 70's and 80's Columbia (and others) bikes NEW IN BOX!!!! Never put together. Tons of accessories. Hundreds of wheels, hubs, brakes, cables, grips, etc.... thousand and thousands and thousands of spokes all sizes. Reflectors, air pumps, lights, chain guards, chains, handle bars, fenders, baskets, racks, banana seats, regular seats, flags. Lots of Raleigh Chopper Style Sturmey-Archer shifters. Ton's of hardware... every nut, bolt, bracket, screw, bearing, trinket, clip, washer, dewgiggy you could imagine. Antique stuff, kid’s tricycle wheels. lots of real cool English bikes, Raleigh’s and others, early 50's Indians, Scouts and Princess, Westfield, Columbia, Rollfast, Schwinn, Tricycles (kids and adults), and more. Couple of crates of old bicycle shop repair manuals, ordering catalogs, dealer prices, advertisements, etc.
So so so much more... I don't even know everything I have yet.

You name it I should have it. Let me know I'll send you pics.
A RAT ROD DREAM! Lots of unique stuff.
Will Ship.
Shoot me a PM or an email......... [email protected]

Oh you have no idea a day and half of moving in a box truck. There is a lot to go through.
I hope to have pics up Sunday night.

highship said:
Western Mass.
I wouldn't mind shipping but I have no idea how much it will cost.
dude sounds like a good reason 4 a road trip, west mass weather is getting better.hit me up when u r ready u will need not ship at all !!!!!

Oh MY...What have I done...Please be patient I got more emails in one night over this stuff then I have got in my whole life. I will reply to everyone with pictures please just be patient. I have a lot of looking to do. Will be in touch soon.

Oh ya... If you could include a similar picture of what you are looking for that would help.
Some of the things people are asking for I don't know what it is, not to say I don't have it, there's alot of stuff that I do not know what it is.

Cheers,
Adam

hey adam .. ill come over and look at it with you :shock: i sent you a couple of emails allready on both of my computers :lol: sounds like you.ll be buisy 10.500lbs is alot of stuff to look threw..............rick

Maybe some other folks here who have dealt with selling large quantities of stuff could chime in and give you some advice.

My first thought is that before you post any photos or offer up any prices you really need to get everything organized and priced, including shipping estimates on it all. You also need to have packing materials ready for everything in advance so that it saves you time and doesn't create long waiting times. Doing this all up front is really going to save you a lot of trouble and headache in the long run. I think some folks have tried this and got burned out really quickly because they were not estimating just how big of a demand there would be.

I can't agree enough, i just jumped in head first and am getting swamped.
i'm looking to help out anyone i can so please just be patient with me, this is what i do in my "extra" time.
i certainly would love to here any feed back from people who have done this before.

thanks
adam

Whatever you think you need for packing material and boxes, triple it at least. You will use way more than you think.....

theres some nick nacks i need so ill be contacting you sometime next week. :D

Latest posts

Back