Maybe one more

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigblockthing thanks ,its a long way from Pearland to Cleveland....might just have to look at the pictures :lol:

Yep Sensor I been working my poor little fingers to the bone on this one. Really I start them and they sort of build themselves. I stand around and wave my hands alot. I had a tank I was going to use ,but this thing is heavy enough. I was thinking about drilling lots of those speed holes in it now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So Steve now my builds have a soundtrack huh? Sure hope I can find some kind of seat and grips to finish it. :cry: :cry: I think everybody should get together and force Schwalbe to make a seat and grips to match their tires. I found some tiger print ones :lol:

Just found out after two years ,my silly camera drops the resolution on the pictures everytime you change the rechargeable batteries. All this time I thought it was my wife ....or that pug....everybody knows a pug cant be trusted. :lol:
highres002.jpg

Ok this picture is not any better...maybe its photobucket doing this in an effort to get me to buy more bandwidth. I think its a plot.

that is sweet . hey are you looking for a step son :lol: ill cut the grass to .and ill wead the garden.. :lol: and ill sleep in the garage to :lol: with the bikes ...i just keep looking at this bike and im thinking if i could build one some day ..im still in :shock: how nice it came out. well if your retiering can i have your pipe bender :lol: :lol: and your skills ..your not going nowere .i wish we could of did this stuff when we were kids .instead we cut forks and pounded another set of forks on to make choppers .and put the slicks on the back so when you skidded it would screeeack :lol: im only 47 but i can still ride a wheely on a bike :lol: as long as two guys hold up the front end :lol: ...nice ...nice ..nice..

bigblockthing said:
hey unc, how about we both start riding and meet halfway somewhere? :D
Hummm let me see that would be somewhere in Kentucky I think. I would be easy to recognize ...I would be the one with the oxygen mask and suffering from sever dehydration. :shock: :shock: :shock:
rnchoppers said:
that is sweet . hey are you looking for a step son :lol: ill cut the grass to .and ill wead the garden.. :lol: and ill sleep in the garage to :lol: with the bikes ...i just keep looking at this bike and im thinking if i could build one some day ..im still in :shock: how nice it came out. well if your retiering can i have your pipe bender :lol: :lol: and your skills ..your not going nowere .i wish we could of did this stuff when we were kids .instead we cut forks and pounded another set of forks on to make choppers .and put the slicks on the back so when you skidded it would screeeack :lol: im only 47 but i can still ride a wheely on a bike :lol: as long as two guys hold up the front end :lol: ...nice ...nice ..nice..
Ok this is funny. Really a week or so in a shop ....or laying in the gravel of a driveway and anybody can build one of these. It looks nice ,but hey I'm no magician. This is so simple it hurts. My problem is ..I really lack creativity. I can see something and build it , but my design ability is lacking. I draw up a bunch of pictures and go back and look and they all look the same. :lol: 47 huh? man we could hang out and mess up some pipe...and talk about when stuff didnt hurt and we could see. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually it looks pretty good both ways. I started to paint the whole springer red. It does balance it out , but then it looks like a chrome springer with it silver. Kinda a toss up

Man that looks classy 8) I hope those bars are long enough Uncle. Can't wait to see the yellow, orange and red bike in one shot to see how they compare sizewise and such. Quite a collection this is turning into, one day they will end up in some museum, you'll see ! :mrgreen:

Thats funny Ace ...Someday they will wind up in a garage sale or a garbage dump . They look cool ,but are nothing special. When I find a seat and some grips I'll trot them out front and get a shot of all three. My bikes are all about the same length wise, because I build them to fit me. The bars are short , but It was the last piece of 7/8 pipe I had. I'll build another set. Really wasnt much to it.

This bike has so many cool lines and influences in it. There's evidence of Spaceliners, Basman, J.C. Higgins, Monark, Euro-chopper, even Burrito/recumbent.
There's something that would appeal to a whole host of enthusiasts.
Beautiful, simply beautiful, AND it's not the only one in your 'harem'. :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Dr. T

Thanks Dr T. I think on my builds that every bike I have looked at has a small design part in it. I'm influenced by what I like that others do.

Uncle Stretch,

This is simply one fine build. You can keep saying it's easy, but if it was, we'd all be doing it.

Thanks for sharing your creations with us, especially like me who doesn't know which end of the welder to use.

You have created another sweet bike!

RZ94 said:
Uncle Stretch,

This is simply one fine build. You can keep saying it's easy, but if it was, we'd all be doing it.

Thanks for sharing your creations with us, especially like me who doesn't know which end of the welder to use.

You have created another sweet bike!
Thanks glad you like it. This is all just for fun. There are a bunch of guys still getting snow and if I do some builds it gives everybody something to do. I show yall all the pictures of the builds and you can see it only takes a week or so to do one....It can't be that hard :lol:

Hey maddog its for sure you wont slip off. I got a brown Nirve seat today and I glued up some grips ,so it should look better tomorrow. Mowed all my weeds and practiced scalping holes in my grass with my new weedeater....they go counter clockwise now. Kinda hard to get use to. :shock: :shock:

Latest posts

Back