your opinion on eazywind seller on Ebay

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought from him and am wondering if he is the same that bought all those badges as a lot a few weeks back. I contacted him and he says he doesn't have anything to do with Ratrodbikes.com when I asked if he bought those badges( I was interested in one of them). any way just wondering, if he's a picker going thru the site and then gouging other in the hobby............... Mo in Ca

I don't think he's ever subscribed here.

Clancy (cman) has been to his place a few times and could probably fill you in on what he is like.

I'm not sure why it matters. Some of the people on here are hoarders, some of them buy and sell stuff, so if anything is sold, it wouldn't be too surprising to see it turn up somewhere else later.

Marc(easywind) is a great guy. He is a member here, but has not been on for quite a while. He has had several large buys in the last few years where his bike stuff came from. I would say we should thank him for bringing these "barns" to the masses. He is not picking anything off here or ebay. He knows his prices and what something is worth, but I don't think he is gouging anyone.

His house and storage units are like the candy shop. I have bought, sold and traded with Marc and always walked away feeling good. I encourage you to view his bike collection as he has some truly amazing bikes.

http://www.easywind2.com/

I've bought quite a few parts from him and never had a problem. I know he has a ton of parts on ebay right now. He does post on the Cabe fairly regularly. -Adam

I've bought from him several times myself. I bought a few hard to find parts from him and his prices were fair and the service excellent. :mrgreen:

rollfast.jpg

twin1.jpg

38fst1.JPG

40wf3.JPG

flyer1.JPG

overland1.JPG

inafter1.JPG

jran1.jpg

air12.JPG

columbia1.JPG

491.JPG

sup1.JPG

mon12.JPG

shel1.JPG

b6110.JPG

I got to meet Marc a few weeks ago at the Vintage Motorcycle show in Caldwell, Id. Stand up guy! Got to visit his place and see all the impresive bikes. Ended up buying a Ladies Elgin skirtguard. He let me take it home first to make sure they fit first before I bought them. I also ended up buying a Sears Cycle Tote bike from him. He even offered to deliver it since he was passing through my area. I have nothing but great things to say about Marc.

I have bought from him off the fleabay site several times, one of which is a frame that I kept looking at through about a half dozen re-postings before I realized exactly what it was. (Just call me dense..)

Suffice it to say that what it was was a REALLY good deal. 1953 Cycle-Truck frame and fork. It's close to next on the list of stuff to build.

As far as a "picker" and gouging, I don't think so. I think he's been pretty much forthright with me, and as I said, I've bought several things, not just the CT frame. Quite reasonable, and the communications were very helpful.

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

Happy Easter!!!!

Latest posts

Back