CHOPPER MK3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo i was just wondering if anybody knows of any ratted out Mk3 Raleigh choppers, as i am doing one at the present and wondered if this could be an exclusive.

Many thanks
Mat

P.s I've gotta get some pics of my bikes for you lot soon.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

xddorox said:
Dude this is the first I hear of it. Can't wait to see what you came up with. This should be very interesting. :D

I second that!!!!
I can't wait to see it!

Goodness knows we have ruffled a Few Schwinn Purists Feathers.....

....why not a Rat Chopper / MK3 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's a Bike......it's meant to be Personal to It's Rider,
and I look forward to seeing your Rat MK3

peace,
Kev.

I saw a Raleigh Chopper "chopper" on ebay last year it went for $350 if I remember right.

I was going real old skool for this build I've decided on a black frame, with lots of chrome, and i was going to get some red custom graphics made for it, eventually I will put some springer forks on it, but budget is tight at the time. There will be one large difference between this chopper and all others, It will no longer be a muscle bike!!!, the banana seat was totaled when i got it so i thought it would be intresting to go for a normal seat. A little different !!!

Pic's coming soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Do You Have Against Muscle Bikes? :cry:

Nothing i just dont have enougth money to buy a new seat and it will be something different. However if i dont like the look i will be changing it to a banana seat. Even if I have to take out a loan.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That sound like my life "takeing a lone to build a bike".

By the way, I bet you've never seen one of these. A "german Raleigh Chopper" Its built By Hydemen and its called a Sprinter. The headset is narrow unlike a Ralegh and it has a different stickshift, along with some other miner differences like the seat and threaded valve stems.Mine is the ony one ive ever seen, I thought you'de get "a kick" out of the thing.
I also posted a pic of the girls Raleigh I used to have.
bikes002.jpg

JoshsRaleighChopper001.jpg

Thanks both of you for you comments, And Easy Skywalker I love that orange bike!

Latest posts

Back