micargi?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never heard of them but i found what seems to be a good deal on the foundation of a cool rat, are the frames any good or just more chinese made junk

S-PUMA05-red.jpg

this bike and a set of wheels for another project for 300

I have been looking at these bikes for about 3 months they seem cheap enough.they sell them here in Key West for like 300-400 for the cheaper ones. This site seems to have the best prices and selection.
http://www.bikebuyers.com/
They also have really cheap wheels and tires and such but the shipping will kill you. They have A LOT of bikes worth looking at for the money.

Those are OK bikes, they ain't junk, but they ain't Schwinns... You can find them pretty cheap on Ebay....

i am used to schwinns, thats all i have. i have the 2 pictured in posts, also a 69 speedster, a 69 racer, a 61 tornado, a early 60's american and an 81 cruiser maybe ill stick to schwinns

Mcargi and greenline are the same company...they are better that ya think. I had a typhoon ffoooorrreevvver, I rented a couple of these bikes on mission in san diego, they were totally satifactory.

they are as stated before, not great...but not bad.

Firmstrong and Kali Kustom are both garbage though.

CHEERS

PS to new schwinns suck, Ill put my foster longjump against any 700 s'n'm you can build. That bike is FU... FREAKIN' bullet proof.

Latest posts

Back