a factory freak bike :)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmmm... :? is it supposed to look like a highwheel? different but "why"?

8) giday,

heck they're rare, them things is all over the place.(just tring to bring down the price...so we can all have one).

I found these for sale over here, they were made for a stage production of something, a strange something.

36402425_full.jpg
36402100_full.jpg
36379836_full.jpg

Home made, they probably didn't know you could just order them from the fatcory like that, doh :wink:

Russ

Hey Hooch! If you build yours .... I'll build one too!

Awe heck , come on, EVERYBODY build one! I'll find something cool for a prize! Me and Gigs will be the judges! In the advent of a tie, we'll print out pics of the bikes, throw them on the floor and whichever one our cat first lays on is the winner! Can't get any fairer than a cat! You got til midnight AUGUST 19th 2007! Better start ....NOW

Just a couple of rules:
Back of frame and rear tire/wheel must be frome a bike that originally came with a 12 1/2" tire.

Front portion must be from a 24" frame and tire/wheel combo or larger.

Atleast one of your pics must have an adult rider on it! :shock:

You can build as manty as you like, but rmember there's only one winner!

NOW .... Go Build!

I like these contest thingies, that make you wanna try new things out, so let's do one!

Over on the FreakBikeNation board, we got a name this style of bike contest! By this style of bike, I mean the one for this thread!

No one has, as far as I know, named this style yet. So let's do it on the FreakBike Nation forum!

Go to the FBN Board and post a few names between now and midnight Sunday, the 12th of August. We'll pick the top 10 and put up a poll for ya'll to vote on the name. The originator of the winning name will get something cool!

http://forum1.freakbikenation.com/viewt ... ?p=317#317

Good Luck,
Chainy

P.S. while you're there check us out and become a Freak! :mrgreen:

Hooch said:
does it have to be the rear from a little bike? the one i showed that was on ebay just had a tiny tire on the rear

I just noticed that. I guess I should look better before letting my brain start up! :D

Let's correct things and make it say,

"Just a couple of rules:
Back of frame can be of any size, but it must have a 12 1/2" rear tire/wheel combo

Front portion must be from a 24" frame and tire/wheel combo or larger.

Atleast one of your pics must have an adult rider on it!

You can build as many as you like, but remember there's only one winner!"

Does that make sense? Let me know if you're confused and I'll let you know what it means in Chainsaweese.

Hooch, thanks for not mentioning my spelling or lack of it! Your a true gentleman! :) I need to go to bed, the smoke coming outta my ears is distorting my words.

Chainsaw said:
http://forum1.freakbikenation.com/viewtopic.php?p=317#317

Good Luck,
Chainy

Im tryin !!! LET ME IN !!! :mrgreen:

CCR said:
Chainsaw said:
http://forum1.freakbikenation.com/viewtopic.php?p=317#317

Good Luck,
Chainy

Im tryin !!! LET ME IN !!! :mrgreen:

Sometimes the e-mail for the membership gets lost. Giggles opened the door, you should be able to come in! :D :mrgreen:

I cant get in...
I emailed Bud awhile ago but I guess since I
dont have a 'real' server public accounts get
trashed ??

'Lem oƒ Juno'
was my user name.......

Latest posts

Back