Crazy in Ohio

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, Im a 20 something girl from Ohio with a bike/garage sale addiction. I've picked up two older bikes in the last couple months..each for ten dollars and Im currently turning the one into what I call a 'silly' bike...vintage frame, goofy colors, etc. And the other one Im gonna just kinda clean up and leave alone. I'd like to get into rebuilding etc. But Im very inexperienced so I've kinda come here to learn and get some general ideas and such! I dont really adhere to any rules or anything...I just kinda pick these bikes up and go from there. I'll post some pics soon to get ya'lls opinions!

What I got:
60's Schwinn Racer, currently torn apart and being painted an insane shade of purple.
Unknown Hiawathia. Just getting her cleaned up.

Welcome, What part of Ohio are you from I live in between Dayton and Lima. :D

ha ha good old wauseon huh??
i grew up in toledo. holland is where grandparents lived and
i got kin all over toledo.

we moved up here a while ago but i do miss living there....

Im actually in swanton, grew up in sylvania....I complain about this state alot but I do love it, I cant really imagine living anywhere else....except the south lol

crowxjane said:
Im actually in swanton, grew up in sylvania....I complain about this state alot but I do love it, I cant really imagine living anywhere else....except the south lol

heading to Holland just off Airport hwy across from yoder's warehouse is where my grandparents lived.

i hear ya about the south though it is awesome down there!!

crowxjane said:
I know right about where your talking lol how cool!

good now i got someone to fedex me some food when i get homesick!!! :mrgreen:

chili dogs first. rudy's then packo's!! now on to the pizza places!! lol

i can remember when from reynolds rd out to the airport was really nothing but farmland :shock:

if i ever move back there you'll have a riding buddy because that will be the area i would choose to live

but you'll prolly have to meet up with me down south if i do choose to move! :mrgreen:

Lol meeting up down south might be better! And really good food down there too! Men and Rudys...my boyfriend is like a rudys addict...so we could be riding buddies and you and him can be rudys buddies :p

Latest posts

Back