Heavy Duti

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this one 1974 Schwinn Heavy Duti
039.jpg

050.jpg

All there cept the wheels

Yeah I am realy stoked to get this one. I like all my stuff heavy duty. I need the heavy spoke wheels now. :D
crowxjane said:
Its like...the 4x4 truck of the bike world! lol
038.jpg

That rack is a Wald aftermarket product. It first shows up in the catalogues around 1930 and could possibly have been produced as late as 1957/58. I got this info from Rust Tinkerer when I inquired about a nearly identical rack that I have, mine is spring loaded though.

old paperboy special.....My buddy Mark has a black one just like it. only without the rack. That rack is cool though, looks pretty easy to make too. Definitely fits with the "Heavy Duty"

I just wanted to chime in like everyone else and say... Nice Rack.... I like a bike with a big rack.... :shock:

It seems a big rack is universally liked by everyone !!! :lol: Anyway I really look forward to gettin some wheels on this and ridin it.
garagegoon said:
I just wanted to chime in like everyone else and say... Nice Rack.... I like a bike with a big rack.... :shock:

mschwartz815 said:
It seems a big rack is universally liked by everyone !!! :lol:
garagegoon said:

Yes it is, Deer, bikes, BBQ grills, Everything is better with a big rack..... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back