New concept

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not a rat rod, but I thought you guys might like it

Haven't come up with a name for this one yet... any ideas?

kustom3.jpg

kustom4.jpg

looks like a dragster!

how about taildragger or walks the line because those chainstays are so low they will drag and turning will be interesting. put some ti skids under them to make sparks :shock: cool nice work

What's the software?
I like using solid works, and I'm also drawing a bike frame with it. I'll also build it, and hopefully it is ready in april, but we'll see. I've been too busy with school lately, so I'm not too sure if I can make it, but I'm trying. The plan is to include the project to my studies, and also make the bike for a prize to a local hot rod event.

Based on the shape and color, I would name the first one "The Golden Hammock".

64lowrider said:
The last CAD for this week and 3 weeks to come... (am going on holiday)Has anyone ever put an aquarium on a bike?

WOW :shock:

That is pretty creative....kind of like taking your dog out for a walk, ha ha!

I'd say your next creation after the holiday should be a rat rod. :wink:

drag bike

Well I like your pesentation- it'S gorgeous, but were does one ride this beauty? mybe the solt flats? has everyone forgot the old saying form follows function. --Oh I can build one that is the lowest-- and I can build one that is the coolest looking! I can have a 4'' wide tire on the back! ...big deal! I seee a lot of these ''awesome'' custom bikes with a strait one color paint job and a one (single speed drive train) Oh hold me back!!!! Get with it my freinds!.... My name is J RICHADS. Get the last name- RICHARDS- I'm making a big deal out of this becouse I've been building snd restoring bikes for 30+ yearss and my bikes are RIDABLE PRIORITYY ONE. I can buid one that looks so '''kool'' or I can build one that looks so cool wene it's on the stand, and is so ridable you can't keep people off them. I have been building bikes for over 20 years-- what the heck do I know? Very nice show bike...more power to ya.

Latest posts

Back