Ratrod or classic

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rollfast008.jpg

Personally I'd leave it just how it is. Looks great. maybe add some red pinstripes to the wheels but that's just me.

I would keep it a Classic...thats just me..The bike is pretty clean and you have a great start... :wink:

sweet little bike ,i have a frame just like it but mine is 26" i was told it was a snynder built frame ,must be for roll fast ,yours is clean i wouldnt do any thing to it ,it looks classic....nice find.

kram said:
I'm of the opinion that it's your bike so do what you want. It does look pretty nice how it is now, but if it's not what you want then change it. If you feel it's too nice to change then sell it and use that money on something you aren't worried about tearing into.

Kram... Well said...!!! I like to keep things original for what they are..battle scars and dents tell stories..lol
But hey thats just me..On the other hand he could build something real nice..And that would be cool as well..,,Jay

Latest posts

Back