Ski-Bike (New Video)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski-Bike

XC204 said:
X-ray the bike snowplow guy is my buddy Dave Peterson we help him plow the bike path that we ride all winter to work here in the Fox Valley. This is the build and some photos I took of him plowing.
http://www-bdnew.fnal.gov/pbar/organiza ... _Plow.html

Ive read about the snow plow long before I came to RRB. Didnt he have like a few different versions of the pull behind? I was looking his builds cause I was wanting to make the one that someone had done that used a bike front fork bars and had a blade out front that you pushed by hand. Ive seen the snow bike too that picture was out for a few years it seemed with no info on it at all until a few years back when the company started offering them. I think the track would be cool but I think I would have to motorize it. Of course though the way you have the spikes on the rear wheel some serious nobbies and spikes and you would rule the winter....
one other thing is that a Ford MKIII in the background?? I just love them things but they are hard to find...sorry for the off topic blurb.
Terry

Re: Ski-Bike

jezusjonz said:
XC204 said:
X-ray the bike snowplow guy is my buddy Dave Peterson we help him plow the bike path that we ride all winter to work here in the Fox Valley. This is the build and some photos I took of him plowing.
http://www-bdnew.fnal.gov/pbar/organiza ... _Plow.html

Ive read about the snow plow long before I came to RRB. Didnt he have like a few different versions of the pull behind? I was looking his builds cause I was wanting to make the one that someone had done that used a bike front fork bars and had a blade out front that you pushed by hand. Ive seen the snow bike too that picture was out for a few years it seemed with no info on it at all until a few years back when the company started offering them. I think the track would be cool but I think I would have to motorize it. Of course though the way you have the spikes on the rear wheel some serious nobbies and spikes and you would rule the winter....
one other thing is that a Ford MKIII in the background?? I just love them things but they are hard to find...sorry for the off topic blurb.
Terry

Haha no that is my '72 Datsun 1200. Lets just say I fixed that old thing up...got bored...fixed up a '78 Baretta moped...finished that...then moved on to bikes where the parts are so cheap (usually) the possibilities are endless!

Latest posts

Back