DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!( pics pics pics!!!!!!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DOUBLE NICKLE and DR.T's AUCTION RAT!( ITS DONE!!)

You know what...
I think there's something fishy going on too...
I'll bet Double Nickle and Dr. Tankenstein aren't your real names, are they?
ARE THEY?!?
Heck! ...I'll even bet Dr. Tankenstein isn't a real Doctor...
:shock: :wink: :mrgreen:

Come on guys! In exactly one hour my thursday has ended...

WHERE
ARE
THE
PICS??
:wink:

Here's another theory...
I think Double Nickle and Dr.T. is one and the same person!
There, I said it...

Ever noticed these two are NEVER in the same room together..?
:mrgreen: :wink: :mrgreen:

Where are the pics..?
:wink:

great theroy herr ....im thinkin there is for sure something fishy takin place ....LOL im sure he isnt a real doctor also ...HMMMMMM

Hhahahah, you guys are cracking me up. Me and Dr.T are just alittle busy right now. I promise we will have pics real soon and the auction is going up here in the next few weeks also so don't get to broke over Christmas. Save alittle for yourself.

Mods, please DELETE this thread....NOTHING else coming from it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys crack me up! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Below is my 'official' response:
DN and I are not the same person, he is MUCH better looking than me! :mrgreen:

I'm a doctor like Frankenstein was a doctor (more the evil genius type, ya know, 'let's try to stick this part and this part together' kind of stuff).

Although I wish I could keep this one for myself, the wife already knows about it, so my typical 'I found it on CL for $1' excuse won't fly. :wink: :cry:

Maybe I should consider changing my username to my alter ego...Chris Gaines... :mrgreen:

Cheers!
Dr. T (for now MUAAAHHHHAHAHAHA)

rustrocket_design_1.jpg

^ This should be on the buildthread too...
;-)

Cheers guys!

Hey guys, Im in Marietta and just finished up my first build and what to get together with people that have similar interests. If you guys are looking for a third party send me a PM. I am very close to Lassiter and have some parts and elbows to get greasy. I am also a UBI grad, overall bike nut and will ride just about anything. My stable is 20 deep between my four member family. Current projects are 57 Hawthorne, 52 Schwinn, 82 Schwinn, 90's Haro, and many more.

Latest posts

Back