Gaskill's Hop Shop presents: Little Ghost

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it needs a 50 pound flywheel attached to it...lol.....come on Adam....use it will ya. Ive been waiting a long time for you to get that hunk of metal out and make it a motor...so I can copy your idea....HA....love your work man...
Terry

I think that you make some really good points Lonewolf.. To know when you are finished and when to back of from what you're working on, knowing that if you add just a brushstroke or a piece to it wont really make it any better..

And on a personal level i like criticism, its not that i like positive reinforcement but its good when people point out stuff that i havent even considered or thought of, thats how you evolve as an artist..

But i really like this bike, especially the rear triangel.. I'm looking forward to steal that idea later on.. :D

i think its good, hes just not done with paint and other little touches, thats why it seems to not all fit together. heck pull it off no matter how many forks he throws at it. :lol:

This thing is crazy in it's own kinda' special way... The only thing that screams a lack of creativity to me is the choice of tires... I think it needs some tread that is recognizably unrecognizable...

-Kilroy

i say its incredable. i couldnt meet it or beat it. id say since it has that early motorcyclish excelsior feel to it, some delettered scuffed creme fat franks would look swell on it. amazing job as always Gaskill 8).

2010-12-21151318.jpg

2010-12-21151336.jpg

welded this skip tooth cog on that bottom bracket bolt. i think its cool.
2010-12-21151433.jpg

Beautiful! I love that head light, wish I had one like that.
The only thing I would add is my self, riding it :wink:

sweet. i may actually buy this one if it wont cost an arm and a leg. :lol:

Latest posts

Back