New concept

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fillari2.jpg

fillari1.jpg

Well here's my project. Some part's missing though. We'll see see how it will progress. I guess I'll start an own topic when I start building it.

Burt, fantastic concept. Can't wait to see it come to life. Jim, I guess there is two kinds of builders, those who like to show and build trailer Queens and those who put function first. My philosophy is that if I put time and money in a bike, I better get more than some eye candy. But I guess that for some people eye candy is all that matters. But for me a rat rod bike MUST be ridden without fear of damaging it or getting it dirty. That's my 2 cents.

Re: drag bike

Jim Richards said:
Well I like your pesentation- it'S gorgeous, but were does one ride this beauty? mybe the solt flats? has everyone forgot the old saying form follows function. --Oh I can build one that is the lowest-- and I can build one that is the coolest looking! I can have a 4'' wide tire on the back! ...big deal! I seee a lot of these ''awesome'' custom bikes with a strait one color paint job and a one (single speed drive train) Oh hold me back!!!! Get with it my freinds!.... My name is J RICHADS. Get the last name- RICHARDS- I'm making a big deal out of this becouse I've been building snd restoring bikes for 30+ yearss and my bikes are RIDABLE PRIORITYY ONE. I can buid one that looks so '''kool'' or I can build one that looks so cool wene it's on the stand, and is so ridable you can't keep people off them. I have been building bikes for over 20 years-- what the heck do I know? Very nice show bike...more power to ya.

Yaa.....I wish this site had Spell check
and grammer check too Jim! :lol: :lol: :D :D

......and you have some pretty "out there"
designs yourself Mr. RICHARDS! Diversity is good. So BURT...64lowrider...Jim RICHARDS
...keep posting the pic's.I love to see them all!!!
who knows...maybe your work might inspire
other to do a bottom bracket,or head set angle
they never thought
they would do.

knowledge is power,
peace,
Kev.

Latest posts

Back