RRB SHIRT UPDATES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
31 ORDERED - WOO HOO!!!

I'll be sending the art in next week to get the order rolling.

It will take a couple of weeks to get the shirts printed and then
I will need a week or so to get them all packaged up and mailed out.

Feel free to keep ordering...this will guarantee your size and color.

Thanks!

Sent the order to my printer today....I'm supposed to get a proof first to make sure everything is cool....especially the spokes.

Will keep yall posted on the progress. :wink:

Printer emailed me today and said that the proof should show up today via UPS.

Once I sign off on the proof then they will print them up.

Here is the sample that I received today....it's a medium and the print quality is incredible.

They managed to pick up all of the small details and the spokes turned out great.

My only concern right now is that the design will look REEEALY small on the XLs, XXLs and XXXLs.

I may have to talk to them about paying for another screen with a larger design.

100_5541.jpg

sweet, thanks for lookin out for us heavy guys too but it wouldnt be the end of the world if it was the same size logo, to me at least.

Ship those suckas! It's warm enough over here to ride around on a t-shirt, and it's gonna be like that for another month. Anyone jealous? 8)

"I ain't gots the bikes, but I sure gots the weather. Take that, you Hooches." :mrgreen:

Hugo

kingpin said:
hey man...id love one of these shirts...only problem is i need a real big tee...6xl at last....prefur 8xl...any chance of hooking me up?
Brett

The largest I could get was XXXL and that was limited to black only. :cry:

Sorry about that!

Hugo said:
Ship those suckas! It's warm enough over here to ride around on a t-shirt, and it's gonna be like that for another month. Anyone jealous? 8)

"I ain't gots the bikes, but I sure gots the weather. Take that, you Hooches." :mrgreen:

Hugo

Same here Hugo....we're still hovering in the high 80s (F) down here.

Hugo said:

Hugo

Jealous? naawww. I just bought a house with a 4 car heated & airconditioned garage. :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
Hugo said:

Hugo

Same here Hugo....we're still hovering in the high 80s (F) down here.
It was 30 riding to work today :roll: I think it got up to 55 :!: Thankfully Hardwood FLoor guys work inside! Who cares! It's all good! L8 EM

Latest posts

Back