Resolutions

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have New Year's Resolutions?

Last year my resolution was to eat better and lose some weight, so far Ive lost around 70 lbs and feeling much better!

My resolutions for this year is to lose an additional 20 lbs to get myself down to my ideal weight (according to my Doc) and maintain it.

Also... Im gonna try to quit chewing Skoal, I started when I was 13, my Mom actually bought it for me and my Dad :shock: and Ive had the habit ever since. I have attempted to quit several times over the years with not much success. This time around Im trying the Chantix.

So if you have resolutions, post em up. and Good luck everyone, YOU can do it!!!

my resolution is no more resolutions.

i always end up break'n them anyhow. 8)

My unofficial resolution is to start running. One to lose some weight and two to get my lungs in shape. I ran my first tonight with a friend which helps.

motopsyco said:
Mine is to enter this years RRBO!

1. FINISH RRBO(i never finish how i want!)
2. Lose Some poundage. I usually do okay, and then winter comes along
3. Buy a bike trainer, so the winter excuse doesnt work anymore
4. Save Money
5. Build a Show Winning Bicycle.

Try to get rid of more bikes , instead of buy :|

A real one for me is to enter the RRBBO6 :D I need to get a frame though :(

I would like to lose some weight. Be way more active than before. Get through my anxiety and depression and finally get back to work. I'd like to get through some of my debt too. Little steps...

One month update...

So far so good! Haven't touched Skoal, and I finished my course of Chantix. I know I cant have a "slip-up" not even one! if I do... Ill be hooked once again.

I think Ive gained a few pounds back, but thats ok. Ill get back to losing weight here in a month or two.

Latest posts

Back