BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anyone tell me the approx value of an all original haro zippo and what year these were made. it is all there from the grips to the tyres.
also, has anyone heard of "quantum" bikes? i have one of their bmx's and have never seen another or anyone that has.

bikejunkie said:
Watch how you put those 2 together.Ive heard thats how minis are born!! haha Rad cruisers for sure.
Here's one of the long lost children :lol:
S7301765.jpg

can anyone tell me the approx value of an all original haro zippo and what year these were made. it is all there from the grips to the tyres.
also, has anyone heard of "quantum" bikes? i have one of their bmx's and have never seen another or anyone that has.

With Zippos its hard to tell.People build retro Haro Masters out of them.I bought mine for $45 bucks and it had been on CL for a while.On bmx museum theres been Zippo frames on the re for $100 bucks shipped and are still on there after a couple months.Its just gonna be a certain person who is really gonna want it.Ive noticed anything Haro related 90s and newer seem to sit for sale like boat anchors.I would not buy a Haro to try and flip cause your probably gonna own it for a while.

Rat Rod said:
Man GSC....your alley looks like a BMX track...ha ha! :lol:
BMX,quads, Supercross, Stadium Trucks,whatever it takes, at the other end is a gas station/mini mart,so lots of bewildered traffic. The best so far was a full size Uhaul truck it about shook the passengers to death :shock:

tuga said:
Trying to get "minis"out of these 2 :mrgreen:

DSC_2739.jpg

I got a 'goose Californian I'd trade for one of those....lol

bikejunkie said:

With Zippos its hard to tell.People build retro Haro Masters out of them.I bought mine for $45 bucks and it had been on CL for a while.On bmx museum theres been Zippo frames on the re for $100 bucks shipped and are still on there after a couple months.Its just gonna be a certain person who is really gonna want it.Ive noticed anything Haro related 90s and newer seem to sit for sale like boat anchors.I would not buy a Haro to try and flip cause your probably gonna own it for a while.

Yeah they aren't worth a whole lot. I sold one in really good shape for around $100. Think I bought it for $40, and spent several hours cleaning it up.

here are some of my bmx's.
Copyofdadsphotos034.jpg

redline serial no rcmf004186, could someone tell me a year etc? thanks
Copy3ofdadsphotos035.jpg

this is the quantum? the more i look at it the more i think its a build up, the ser no is t96200071 info please?
Copy2ofdadsphotos036.jpg

Copyofdadsphotos037.jpg

the zippo
Copyofdadsphotos033.jpg

free agent 24"cruiser, converted to speedway bike
Copy2ofdadsphotos024.jpg

i also have another bmx, serial no s2t3700543 anyone know what type etc?
thanks for looking any feedback/ information greatly appreciated.

163726_1703300016038_1044113194_31891251_3982827_n.jpg

my current and only bmx :)
GT as far as i know cro-mo frame lots of fun and heavy :mrgreen:
*there we go haha*

i thought if it was chro mo then it wouldnt be heavy? :|

Well its lighter than a steel frame but heavy for a cro-mo :p
Just stripped it down today for a clean and descovered i need a new bb O.O

Latest posts

Back