3 Bike Question

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a bike on cl but no pics of what he is selling of these three bikes for $50 each but I will only be able to get one if he still has them and want to know which would be worth more later after a few weeks of riding the one I will get so I could sell it to be able to buy enough parts I need for the bikes I have at this moment?

From the ad.
1953 New road racer, 3 speed,phillips...Vista P-Wee Herman bike w/basket.and..27" 3 speed old huffy with brake at pedal..............all bikes need servicing and maybe tire replacement.

Pretty difficult to tell without seeing them. I don't think any are particularly valuable, but I've always had more luck reselling road bikes than balloon tire cruisers. The Huffy sounds the least interesting, and Vista can be a mixed bag (they made a few nice road bikes, but that doesn't sound like one of them.)

The Phillips would be really interesting if it's as old as the seller thinks, but who knows if DeWayne has a clue :D

Latest posts

Back