FreakBike Nation Forum

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to let those of you interested in knowing .......
Gigs thinks she finally got the messageboard figured out. So far ANYONE can once again view the board WITHOUT being a member. You still have to sign in to post though and this will not change. If anyone IS still having problems please let us know.
It was actually an easy fix once we found the problem. Our resident computer nerd couldn't figure it out and PHP couldn't or wouldn't help us, so we've been left on our own. Every spare moment for the last few months Gigs and I have tried various things with no luck. This morning Gigs notice something while activating new members. She tried it and so far things seem to be working as they should have all along. Now we can get on to the needed updates!
Please give us a look-see!
Thank you very much,
Chainsaw

p.s. I'm still working on all the New Years Ride pages and now I can hopefully get them fully opened up!Thanks.

And not a second too late - Junkman just uploaded some photos from last Saturday's Hollywood beach ride. We picked up a photogenic new recruit along the way. Thanks for sorting that out Chainsaw!

Went there last night. New format, design? ..Cause that's not the one I went to last week.

The layout of the splash page looks new to me, but I have the forum bookmarked and usually go there directly. The forum layout looks the same.

It's black with nice graphics. Returns to white and light blue after log in..........Log out, goes back to the nice black layout.

Thanks Randy for explaining the board choices. Some of the guys had trouble seeing the board a few years back so Gigs or __H set it up for the different faces. We're eventually gonna change it over completely to the "black with nice graphics"(thanks Bunbury!), but I wanna make sure that those with bad vision don't have a problem reading the board. We are also gonna revamp some of the thread sections and hopefully make it a little easier to find specific things or where to post a certain subject.
Thanks guys!

Latest posts

Back