Look Ma no pedals

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Motor and no pedals. Need to add foot pegs. 200 watt motor from a Razer Scooter. I planed to use this Woman's NEXT frame for a gas Engine. A buddy came over last night and we wiped this up with the parts from the scooter. Need a longer chain to put the motor in front of the rear tire and not off to the side. Yes its a 20 out back but the scooter had a 12 inch and were trying to match the gear ratio as close as we could. Took apart the rear cluster, removed a spacer between the first and second gear. Tack welded the scooter sprocket and re-assembled. 2 12 volt batteries propel it to 10 - 15 mph. My buddy is going to order a motor kit rated at 900 watts for the next up grade.

Next is a lighter frame, Cro-Mo, lithium batts and more alloy parts. Just more $$$$$$$$$

S7303045.jpg

S7303044.jpg

S7303046.jpg

10 - 15 mph top speed. Not sure of the range yet. Just got it built.

Up Date, over one mile average was 16 mph, 48 pound bike 190 pound rider.

Sinner4 said:
My buddy is going to order a motor kit rated at 900 watts for the next up grade.
Next is a lighter frame, Cro-Mo, lithium batts and more alloy parts. Just more $$$$$$$$$

HAHA your hooked buddy seen this before :p I got hooked on e-bikes too working on my fourth tiz all about the alumnium and CF babe' :p :mrgreen:

KiM

Latest posts

Back