New Rat x 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at the local Canadian Tire store and found these on sale $99. I couldn't resist. I bought 2 of them. I may use 1 for parts for my projects. They look cool but most of the decals are coming off.
BikeParts463.jpg

Nice bikes. Th tire tread looks chunky which is pretty cool for whitewalls.

I did a little rat job on this bike. It looks classier now. I will have to get another stem, this one is too high. Flipped the bars, added the bumblebee horn, white tires and older seat. I may go with different bars.
RatRod017.jpg

OH YEAH! Now she's stylin' :D Looking great.

I took another picture of the bike tonight. I also went for a nice evening ride. Too bad our nights are so cold now. Last night it was below freezing, had ice on the van this morning. I got 4 more of those tires in the mail today. More projects on the way.
RatRod035.jpg

Hey i am from winnipeg my self i have a 1960's schwinn corvett, flatblack dropped springers with wide whites i am at the poney coral cruise nights and had it at world of wheel last year and been in the free pres with it. incase you have seen it. Anyways i really like your find and i like the pure white tires and i was woundering where you found them?
thanks kyle

Pshh Murray, Its okay He has posted an intro, 10-4 copy that psh. Lol!

I bought the same bike from canadian tire and did a little work to it. Overall an alright bike, mine needed alot of little adjustments, but it does ride nicely.
748875.jpg

Latest posts

Back