OK guys...Lets see some cool bike art

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
herr_rudolf said:
pickle said:
herr_rudolf said:
tikisafari_750_3a.jpg

^ Tikisafari. (Acrylics on board.)

Commissioned painting for RRB-member Hewey.
sweet!!! i'd love to get one of those done

Well, you can always hook up with me by sending me a pm. :wink:
Very busy at the moment though...
I need one of these! Different bike maybe.. beautiful painting..

HotRodJen said:
cars are usually my focus but wanted to do something different and when i saw ratina's avatar i had to ask him for a photo to work off of i love it . heres the start of the graphite drawing im doing

Nice work.
I've seen you doing cars as well but was wondering what held you back on bikes. I like that shot too. This bike drawing is turning out great. Hopin' to see a lot more in the future!

@ faceoffbikes.

#ell i cant draw a cup of water so i let photobucket do it for me, this is a Siebert kids bike i restore a few years ago. Sulley

012-2-1.jpg

My 1962 JC Higgins RATLINER
002-6-2.jpg

My 1960 JC Higgins Flightliner
002-5-1.jpg

Here is a coffee table that my daughter gave to me. I couldn't resist giving it the "Electra Vibe". I'm going to add more as the winter moves on. All Electra art. Gary
DSCN1544-1.jpg

DSCN1545-1.jpg

DSCN1549.jpg

DSCN1547.jpg

DSCN1546.jpg

CHAMPION123 said:
Here is a coffee table that my daughter gave to me. I couldn't resist giving it the "Electra Vibe". I'm going to add more as the winter moves on. All Electra art. Gary
DSCN1544-1.jpg

DSCN1545-1.jpg

DSCN1549.jpg

DSCN1547.jpg

DSCN1546.jpg
8) cool

yoothgeye said:
Very cool!

I see (each) 3 crank arms, 2 chainrings, and what is the seat/seat post and handlebars?

Thanks, 4 crank arms, (the seat tube also) the saddle is the main body from a road bike brakes, and the handle bars are the road bike brake handles, all steel.

Sinner4 said:
yoothgeye said:
Very cool!

I see (each) 3 crank arms, 2 chainrings, and what is the seat/seat post and handlebars?

Thanks, 4 crank arms, (the seat tube also) the saddle is the main body from a road bike brakes, and the handle bars are the road bike brake handles, all steel.

Cool, I can see it all now.

Latest posts

Back