Very complete Womens Monark Super Deluxe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This bike is in Iowa. Coming out of warehouse storage. I bought it for the parts but really this bike probably needs to be restored.....its in such great condition. I thought I'd give someone a chance to own it now and save the double shipping.
The only thing I see that it needs other than some WD and tin foil treatment is the top to that pedastal light and lense. Its a pretty complete animal and ready for someone to take it in hand and put it back to mint......or just leave it like it is...it looks great now...put it back and find that elusive light top...lol.

KGrHqIOKjwE3QmcNN5QBN9UBVdq_3.jpg

Thanks got some scrapes but could be touched in with an airbrush to match no problem I would think.

KGrHqEOKowE35VW09pBN9UuKM2Q_3.jpg

very clean looking chainguard...wd will clean those little pits right off....lol.

KGrHqUOKogE33PUkh17BN9U2z7J_3.jpg

Bike finally made it. there were some plusses and some negatives.
I guess the best thing is the tires........Goodyear.....still have the side nubs ...one has a few cracks from sitting flat but aired up fine and is holding air.
The bike is very complete and rides just fine.
Definately a time capsule. I'll post some more pictures after I finish the basic clean up. Its a nice bike...I'm very happy with it.

Seems a shame to part it out. But, if you do I may be interested in the seat.

YO LEAVE THAT AS IT IS BUDDY!! YOU BROUGHT IT YOU KEEP IT. YOU'LL KICK YOURSELF LATER FOR GIVING IT UP. YOU COULD ALWAYS USE IT FOR RRB#7 :wink: WHAT'S UP PICK!! PEACE

Its listed on ebay.......I like the bike.....but have a decent boys bike like it to ride.....hard bike to find....someone will buy it I'm sure.

The joy is in sharing.....especially when profit is involved...lol

Latest posts

Back