VINTAGE GOODYEAR HIGHWAY PATROL WHIZZER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just picked this up tonight. it is a wings highway patrol whizzer. the guy took it apart found out the crank was 5thousandths out of round and lost interest. he painted the frame,wheels, and cleaned the engine cases and painted them. it has a worksman heavy duty rear wheel with huge spokes! i picked it up for $400bucks so i didn't think i did too bad considering i got an extra embossed tank with it. those go for an easy $125 on fleabay!. i will just have to deal with the crank and see where i can get it turned. he checked around but no one wanted to do it. can anyone tell me the year of the bike by the serial number? it is on the bottom of the crank housing-20 42 F1.
whiz1.jpg

murraymadman said:
guess i should have put this in the bikes with motors section!!! :lol: oh well.

Ahh we'll figure it out that its got a motor...lol...yea just looked since you talked about the crank being out and another is priced at 475...wow. Just about find another for the price of a crank. I think you still got a heck of a deal and Im sure you should be able to find someone to help. Have you tried motorbicycling.com site. I know there is quite a few Whizzer guys there and machinist on the site also.
Terry

strike the above on price sorry first site I hit just to get an idea of the price then the next one I went to they are 116.00 my bad and them for over pricing wow!!!
second site I went to
http://whizzermotorbike.catalog.com/bro ... p_id=48784

Latest posts

Back