Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My newest addition, Felt MP with a brooks. I'm planning on getting a brooks that matches the bike a bit more, either brown or Honey with black springs for sure.

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

Eric, how am I ever supposed to catch up when you keep adding a bike to your collection every month? You have a sweet collection of bikes there.
The Taxi looks sweet with the new whitewalls.
Does the slater and the lemans not have the welds on the center of the tank like the other aluminum frames?
Another thing, if you don't mind me asking, where did you come up with the 3 speed full grip shifter that's on the slater?

The MP does have a front dynamo hub.

rydr1 said:
Does the slater and the lemans not have the welds on the center of the tank like the other aluminum frames?
Another thing, if you don't mind me asking, where did you come up with the 3 speed full grip shifter that's on the slater?

Robert,
The 2009 and on aluminum frames have a one piece hydroformed tank.

The shifter on the Slater is the stock Shimano twister and the grips are Brooks leather washer style. I have the full length grip on the left and a short one on the right. They can be made shorter by removing washers and cutting the spokes that hold them together.

The bare aluminum cruiser has a fat full length twist grip like a motorcycle throttle. Those grips came off of the 2008 Taxi cruiser. I have tried to find similar grips on the Web, but have not been successful.

Has anyone seen Felt's 2012 page yet? Looks like they've got a new hydroform frame coming....I'm REALLY interested in the new "Deep Six" model; sad to see the Revolver isn't there though....

^^^Just came back from checking it out. The best looking new model looks to be the Deep Six, but it also has the highest price tag of the newer models.

It also looks like the Felt Shelby is sold out or may have been a big failure! :?

I think the Deep Six is cool, but WAY too high priced for a single speed....I'd rather have another Electra at that price point.

They only made 200 Shelbys, correct? I've seen one foe sale in Pacific Beach, it was cool but I think most of them will go to well heeled customers who also own "real" Shelbys. If I had a GT-500, I'd probably like the matching bike as well :oops:

Love all the Felt bikes, AMAZING !!!!!!!

Not sure how many Shelby's there are but I got mine yesterday, had to get it from Germany though and sent to me in the UK, love it :)

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

and one along side my pride and joy, my Autum Minion (no 7/7)
009.jpg

Hi Seadragon,Felt do make beautiful bikes,the Autumn is a great looking bike,do you mind telling me what they sell for,have you seen the Epitaph model?
Epitaph-Cruiser-by-Autumn_251235_profile1.jpg
Thanks

Hiya, thanks. The Autum bikes arent cheap because Autum are not really bike makers, more like designers but the main guy there does love his bikes. Autum makes ipad covers, couches out of coffins etc. I paid a lot for my Minion but then it was a special birthday treat and I bought number 7 (the last one). They are only making 12 of the Epitaph, 2 sold so far but I think they are just over $2400, or around that, funnily the price doesnt show on the Autum site when I just took a look. The Epitaph is strange and like a work of art but I think I prefer my Minion, much more practical :)

Sorry for going on but the Felt is lovely, so glad I got this one as I wanted something more aggressive looking and the others on this thread look amazing

Latest posts

Back