3 more today........oops!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
$30 bought all 3. I've got to quit looking on CL and/or reading the local classifieds when I'm working away from home! I don't even have kids that can ride these! Tell me something.......Does the addiction ever go away or should I just accept it and move on?

Murray tricycle w/ neat fender

AMF Junior

Huffy

"Does the addiction ever go away or should I just accept it and move on?"

You have to ask? :D

Those are sweet! lol and ya, come on man you already know the answer to that one lol Ive got a late 60's ccm 16"er and I dont even got a kid yet :p gotta be ready right? :roll:

I think you should weld them all together and make a Tall Bike Trike!!

jerrykr said:
"Does the addiction ever go away or should I just accept it and move on?"

You have to ask? :D

Good point...... This is going to get worse than my Mustang "problem"..... :shock:

I'm really not sure why I bought them except that they were old & cheap. I guess they could be some nice wall art or something. :?: :idea:

kingfish254 said:
I think you should weld them all together and make a Tall Bike Trike!!

It is tempting to do something wild with them but it's probably a good thing I dont have a welder... :wink: I thought about getting one of those Stingray foot scooters and robbing the wheel/tires and possibly the forks for a mild build.

naturephotoboy3 said:
actually there is a reality show for us guys that pick up bikes all the time...HOARDERS

I just met an old guy that makes me look like I don't even have a bike........WOW! Mostly newer stuff but he did have a few vintage bikes and bins full of parts,parts, and more parts!

Chips_Mahoy said:
naturephotoboy3 said:
actually there is a reality show for us guys that pick up bikes all the time...HOARDERS

I just met an old guy that makes me look like I don't even have a bike........WOW! Mostly newer stuff but he did have a few vintage bikes and bins full of parts,parts, and more parts!

When I first learning about old bikes I met a guy that in his garage which was a 20 by 20 was packed with post and pre war bikes. Im guessing around 55 or more. They all looked ride able and all had price tags on them. Well after I figured out about 6 months later that he had the stash of all stashes I asked him if I could see his bikes again and take a picture so everyone on here could see them and he said and I quote ....no. Its been 3 years later and I still cant get in to take a picture of them.
Hoosier Hoarders..lol
Terry

This guy has a few vintage bikes, a lot of modern bikes and a few chopper bikes I had never seen before. I cant even go into the amount of parts he had....... :shock: I've got a few pics and his contact info.

I've been trying to find some info on these since I got them but no luck. I did find an identical trike on eBay w/ a BIN for $85. Couldn't tell you if thats a good deal or not. I haven't found anything on the two 2-wheelers. Anyone know where I can look?

Latest posts

Back