CONGRATULATIONS RRBBO2 WINNERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Congratulations everyone on another great build off!

Here were the top four bikes in the event this time....had a tie for 3rd.

1st Place:
karfer67 with his 1940 Schwinn Ratty Truck Kustom
2nd Place: oldy57 with his Massey Boardtracker
3rd Place: RawBert with Killafornia
3rd Place: 2manybikes with Ratflex

Prizes go to the first place winner of this event, but in reality...everyone ended up with a prize...AN AWESOME BIKE!

Thanks to everyone for participating....can't wait for the next one!

Steve

hooliganbike023.jpg

RatRod086.jpg

33.jpg

doneside.jpg

and double wait a second as of 12:00 ratflex an killaforina were tied with 11 votes so it should be a tie. thanks to all that have made this bike possible and to all of you for the kind words during the build as well as my personal issues i have had with my life. this has been one heck of a build and a year for that matter. when i joined i was 115 now we are well over 700. i would have loved to see all 700 plus vote but things change people dont check the site all the time yada yada. who knows what will happen next year and i hope to see more of you in person at the shop and i PERSONALLY want to invite all of you to come out to the HOOLIGANS bike (yes as in bicycle) and car show may 10th at the towe ford musseum in sacramento. free beer to anyone who shows up wearing a rat rod bikes shirt :) thanks again to all i never win anything so from the bottom of my heart i am grateful.

Congratulations to karfer67 for doing a Jeff Gordon and come out of nowhere with an awesome build. Mucho respect to everybody for creating a bunch of great looking rides. Now if only spring can come along so I can ride the living crap out of that CCM :mrgreen:

congrats to Karfer for his daring bike. The other bikes(Killafornia,Massey, Ratflex) are deserving of the top of the ratpack also. Fun times seeing what everyone does and the new creativity that continues to flow.

karfer67 said:
free beer to anyone who shows up wearing a rat rod bikes shirt :)

I might be able to make the trip pay with that offer. :lol:

Kudos to all and congrats to the winners. Excellent bikes!! Well deserved in all respects.

had to do it went out fired up the ranchero and just got done with a big ol smokey victory burnout up the driveway. i live way out in the country side and my driveway is around 200 feet long. hehe then took the lucky 7 out and did some skids. once i get off i think i will take 1/2 pint out for some wheelies. and yes my friend all the beer you can drink. come one come all and bring the bikes there will be a class for them at the show.
there were some really nice bikes in this comp some that gave me new ideas that i want to try on my own or others that made me realize how cool a simple clean bike can look. thanks to all there were 40 killer bikes that came out of this deal and you should all be proud.

Congrats karfer on your win. This was my first buildoff and had a great time doing it. I would like to thank everyone who voted for the Massey. There was a lot of winner bikes in this build. No loosers here. I can't wait for another buildoff. I hope to meet some of the other ratters from Winnipeg soon.

+1, congrats to all, great work, it was really cool to follow the evolution of your bicycles.
A lot of terrific ideas.

Congrats. to the winners. :D This build has been a blast !!! There are so many great ideas that i have seen that I really want to incorporate into my next bike or two. I am completely blown away that my bike Hellbilly got the votes it did, I would have been pleased with one.I really want to say thanks to all of you for your support and guidance .For me half of the fun was watching the 3-4-5 place bikes switch back and forth all week. Anyway again this has been loads of fun.!!! 8)

Yay! Someone voted for mine! Congrats to the winners, and great job everyone who entered. This was so much fun. I am already looking forward to next year.

Props to all of the builders who partisapated in the build off. It was really fun to watch all of the builds.

Congratulations to the winners: karfer67, oldy57, RawBert and 2manybikes. All of your bikes are outstanding...Kelly

Congrats to ALL the entrants!

To me there were no loosers except for guys like me that did'nt enter.Just remember,now your bikes are known world over and sombody somewhere is getting ideas/insperation from every one of them.

Kudos to everyone who entered and for those that took the time to view all the threads. Take a look at the counts. That is amazing to think that even with 700+ registered members there are many, many more guests who viewed the build off pregress. There are now HAMB board members, which if you are not aware, are some of the world's best traditional Rod builders.

I would have liked to see the vote count higher as in my opinion we have more active members than those who voted. But this is a great start for only the second build off. Congrats to karfer as he sure swept the voting. He dared to think outside the box with this build. All the other entries were inspirational to me as they gave me ideas that I will incorporate in future builds. As one member said (sorry I can't remember who) You may not have won, but you still have a very cool bike to ride! I have to agree!

For me, mine was more of a Traditional Custom bike, than a Rat Bike, but then what is the definition of a Rat Bike, LOL!

Keep on Buildin'!

Joe

Congrats!!! to the winners and all thoses who took a kick at the cat! :wink: :mrgreen:

maybe next time I will be able to stay within the rules and play along till the end. I would also like to say it was very hard to pick just one bike......for many were top notch! :wink: :mrgreen:

Merry Christmas to all FW

Latest posts

Back