King Sting, range of value?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you need any help $$$ bringing it home let me know. I'd hate to see one that clean get away. (Yoothgeye's Bro-in-law)

I'm guessing the 26" King Sting didn't come with factory pads like the 20" racer.

Other bike looks like a late 70's 3-spd US version of the popular Euro touring bikes (has that peugeot look). Hmmm .... I think white grips on adult bikes was an early 70's thing. Either way it would make a very cool Fixie

Whitfield said:
If you need any help $$$ bringing it home let me know. I'd hate to see one that clean get away. (Yoothgeye's Bro-in-law)

I'm guessing the 26" King Sting didn't come with factory pads like the 20" racer.

Other bike looks like a late 70's 3-spd US version of the popular Euro touring bikes (has that peugeot look). Hmmm .... I think white grips on adult bikes was an early 70's thing. Either way it would make a very cool Fixie

OK, I'm meeting the guy Saturday to get both bikes, Mike, the Sting will be going to you after I get it home as soon as I make a trip there or you come here. Since you are getting such a spectacular deal, it's only fair that as additional payment, for all these Schwinn fanatics on here that you get a photo of this King Sting with your old Schwinn bikes.

As for the chrome bike, the rear has a 3 speed, so I will be keeping it as is, putting on a Brooks saddle maybe a rack and riding it.

OK, I'm meeting the guy Saturday to get both bikes, Mike, the Sting will be going to you after I get it home as soon as I make a trip there or you come here. Since you are getting such a spectacular deal, it's only fair that as additional payment, for all these Schwinn fanatics on here that you get a photo of this King Sting with your old Schwinn bikes.
[/quote]

Will do on the pics ~ absolutly.

I can't thank you enough ~ I don't know what to say.... Ummm 8) :lol: Don't tell your sister.

She is on me now for making her and Madison get rid of 3 bikes they no longer ride to make room for expansion.

Whitfield said:
Will do on the pics ~ absolutly.

I can't thank you enough ~ I don't know what to say.... Ummm 8) :lol: Don't tell your sister.

She is on me now for making her and Madison get rid of 3 bikes they no longer ride to make room for expansion.

Well this is the type of bike that stays in the den.

Saturday' sure is a long way off.

That's too much time to do Ebay research. :lol:

jaws-bigger-boat.jpg

Latest posts

Back