the rowdy red dingo (pics now up)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ccr i guess you would have to ride it to understand how borring and normal it is to ride. there is a star nut up underneith that the stem tightens into as well as the normal double pinch bolt so it is not going anywhere. the first one that randy did which is where i got my insperation for this one was a bit sketchy he used the nub sticking out the bottom of a nirve fork for the stem. it works as well and he has had no issues but i like this setup a lot more. you can plan to see me use this more in the future.

i dont doubt the safety /feel of the bars, just dont think i have the coolness required to rock such a set-up is all. :mrgreen:

thats cool ccr you know i am personally as a builder always trying to push the edge of these bikes but keep the frame more or less stock that is just my style. well at least untill i pick up a welder :D . yea sensor i guess you could say that huh? well i have a project i am working on at the house that is top secret. more info to come and this one is not mine either it is a gift.

Latest posts

Back