65 schwinn corvette 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is pretty much my regular ride (besides my mt. bike, I cant believe I just told you guys that) I picked this puppy up from... ebay of course. for a mere 140 bucks.. it wasnt listed more than two hours before I had hit the buy it now and drove 2 and a half hours one way to PA! The man I bought it off of is a professional ebayer, he had a barn filled with anything you could think of. anyway. I cleaned this pup up alil and there isnt a week that goes by when somebody asks "i didn't know there was a corvette 2?!
Pic046.jpg

cleaned up

Pic172.jpg

cheap micargi springer..its comin off very soon..

Pic178.jpg

beauty !!! and yeah "i didnt know they made a corvette 2" !!!

is it coppertone or orange ??, my eyes arent the best judge on web images.

PERFECT! :mrgreen:

i have seen them before in vintage books and saw one up close. the one i saw was fully restored and i questioned whether or not it was a real model at the time too until the owner {this was at a show} whiped out a sales ad from back in the day. it is amazing to me all the strange models they made that have totally slipped through the cracks. cool bike and i am such a sucker for coppertone.

Latest posts

Back