Merry Xmas to all

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gerry, Merry Christmas to you as well. And to all you Rat Rodders. Maybe Steves new baby will come on Christmas day. My oldest son did. The best present ever.

Merry HO HO to all!!! and thanks xddorox! this year I must work :cry: on Christmas eve and night!

It tends to be quiet at the firehall on theses nights :mrgreen: once and a while we have some people drop by with cookies and treats :mrgreen:

From mine to yours ....may you all have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! Oh ya..... I work that too. Now that's a fun night :mrgreen:

FW

Thanks for the link Gerry!It's great!Merry Christmas to all,may it be safe and happy! :D
L8 EM

Merry Christmas to everyone from the prairies too. I also am working Christmas night and New Years eve so I'll be thinkin' of ya Firewalker. Cheers all.

it got warm where i live, IT RAINED NOW ALL THE Snow is gone, them temp is going WAYY down now, were gonna have a shiney
christmas. =[ i want snow! Fun to drive in.

Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas and is able to spend time with their families.

As far as a baby on Christmas goes...we hope not, her OBGYN is on vacation until Dec. 28th. :shock:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! May the coming year bring you barns, dumpsters and basements full of lightly surface rusted, two wheeled treasures. Glad tidings to the expectant family and may God bless us all!
P1010024.jpg

giggles13 said:
Merry Christmas to everyone.

From the both of us.
0d5a1199.jpg
:lol: Merry X-mas Giggles & Chainy! :lol: Your photo has a heartwarming story on the TV about a robbery & shooting! :lol: God Bless us Everyone :!: :!: :!:
LOL EM

TheDuke said:
giggles13 said:
Merry Christmas to everyone.

:lol: Merry X-mas Giggles & Chainy! :lol: Your photo has a heartwarming story on the TV about a robbery & shooting! :lol: God Bless us Everyone :!: :!: :!:
LOL EM

We didn't even have the volume on, so we didnt' notice that. :D LOL

Merry christmas

Latest posts

Back