OLD SCHOOL ROADMASTER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO WAY BACK IN THE DAY I USED TO HAVE THIS "ROAD RAD" ROADMASTER WHEN I WAS LIKE 8 OR 9 I THINK. I FORGOT ALL BOUT THOSE BIKES AND WHEN I PICKED UP MY SCRAMBLER THE OTHER DAY THE GUY HAD ONE JUST LAYIN IN HIS YARD. I SAID...SUP WITH THAT ROADMASTER? HES SAID YOU WANT IT? I SAY YUP HE SAYS TAKE IT. SO I GOT IT FOR FREEEEEEEEE LOL IM THINKING ABOUT RESTORING IT BUT IM NOT SURE

vqtowk.jpg

Outlaw90 said:
dude i like that thats cool. it would be cool restored too. old skool cheap bmx are always cool.

Yeah I still remember my old Huffy Pro Thunder. Rode the wheels off of it.

outskirtscustoms said:
Outlaw90 said:
dude i like that thats cool. it would be cool restored too. old skool cheap bmx are always cool.

I have a red one that I'm willing to part with. Needs a seat handle, and wheelset...pm me if your are interested its in pretty good shape

dvnport said:
outskirtscustoms said:
Outlaw90 said:

I have a red one that I'm willing to part with. Needs a seat handle, and wheelset...pm me if your are interested its in pretty good shape

Like this?

FirstBMXJan81.jpg

I loved this bike and rode it hard. I've not seen a red '81 Pro Thunder on the web anywhere. That Roadmaster will look good cleaned up I think.

I've far outgrown those, If I had a 24" one I might ride it. The one I had was yellow.
P9150210.jpg

Also had a Huffy Racing 20
014.jpg

And a GT Interceptor that I restored.
P1200002.jpg

Yeah I still remember my old Huffy Pro Thunder. Rode the wheels off of it.[/quote]

I have a red one that I'm willing to part with. Needs a seat handle, and wheelset...pm me if your are interested its in pretty good shape[/quote]

Like this?

FirstBMXJan81.jpg

I loved this bike and rode it hard. I've not seen a red '81 Pro Thunder on the web anywhere. That Roadmaster will look good cleaned up I think.[/quote]

yes sir.

this is the best picture i have of it right now.(as im in kansas and the bike is in iowa)
5Nf5Ke5X23Ke3Fc3H4c1ea4ce36209944140d.jpg

Latest posts

Back