Flying Burrito Brothers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Johnny wanted a burrito after riding mine on Saturday night. Calling me a bad name, he asked what I was doing on Sunday..... I guessed we were building him a Burrito.... We built this one in about seven hours.......
DosBurritos002.jpg

It DOES need a longer stem, john......
DosBurritos005.jpg

The Flying Burrito Brothers headin' to da Pub for some Tequilla!! It's a coooold day in Melbourne, FL (42f, supposed to be freezing by morning)
DosBurritos004.jpg

Suit up and C R U I S E . . . .
DosBurritos001.jpg

Johnny's way stoked..........

Chop 'till ya Drop!!

Coool!

7hrs. and a coupla hrs. overtime at the pub sounds good to me.

How tough are they to ride?

:D those look awesome, I live in gainesville about an hour or so north of you, yea it was freezing outside, haha I can't believe you went riding in it :p

Thanks guys, They're pretty easy to get used to, ya just gotta remember that the bottom tube is less than 2" off the ground when you ride out of a driveway or over a speed bump!! Cool, Joshua, yeah, it was a chilly ride, but "No Pain, No Gain"! The Lagunitas IPA waiting for us was well worth it! Joey, Joey, Joey..... Ya gotta get in line behind my son and his buddy... They're beggin' for the next two.... If ya can't wait, just start cuttin' and weldin', They're soooooooooo much fun to ride!!!
Chop 'till ya Drop!!

moparmayhem93 said:
man
i'd KILL for 40 degree weather
lucky
LOL! I come close to Dying in 40 degree weather! Gimme 85 degrees with 80% humidity!!! I'd rather rust than freeze up!!
Stay warm mopar man!!

dude thats the only bad thing bout humidity
crazy rust
but MAN
i hate the cold
i'd be happy at 80% humididty to wouldn't bother me a bit!

actually i think when i woke up today it was only 10 degrees out!
gadzooks it was cold

B-r-r-r-r-r-r. . . .. 32 here this morning, with FLURRIES!! YES!! IN FLORIDA!! I've got tomatoes and peppers growing, had to cover them last night. Look's like this front has passed and we'll be back in the mid 70's tomorrow! Yeah!! Ride to the Pub tomorrow night in only a longsleeve T-shirt!
Stay Warm upthere, Dude!!
Ron

Cold, 40 degrees is cold?

It was 7 degrees here last evening by 6 PM and I saw some kid riding a Giant Stiletto down snow covered sidewalks. Granted the Stiletto needs to be chopped, but come on, 40 is not cold.

Enough meteorilogcal tomfoolery.

THOSE BIKES ROCK! Nice work.

temperature is only a state of mind 8) ...easy to forget about it when your having fun crusin especially to the pub for a couple of wobbly pops. all you need is a bottle holder for the night cap on the way home

Thanks Higgins, and yes, 40 IS cold!!! LOL, I guess it's all what you're used to.... Greggah, c'mon... riding with an adult beverage?? Blatantly exposed?? That's not legal... :lol: I've got this killer hip flask...............

Chop on, Bro's

Sweet Rides! 8) 8) 8) Please dont rub it in about the weather! It's 27d right now with pending snow for the next 3-4 days. It was 1d....YES 1d the other morning! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
L8 EM :roll:

It was -27 C here with a windchill factor of -40. It takes about 10 seconds or so to frosbite exposed skin in that. I'm a little sick of winter.

Now THAT'S Cold!!! I just got back from a week in Wisconsin, I flew back to Florida on Friday, when I left Millwaukee, it was -8 and when I landed in Melbourne it was 78! I was HOME!! I found out Friday afternoon I have to go to Jamaica tomorrow. Temperature in Montego Bay - 82! Talk about extremes! At least I was able to ride Poco Loco a little bit on Saturday, was nice to not be bundled up like Ralphie's little brother from "Christmas Story".....

el20burito201.jpg

"Chop 'till ya Drop"!

Latest posts

Back