how i spell releif...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont have either of my boys this weekend so i spent some time in the chop shop tonight...FINALLY!!! i finished a 20", 6 speed trail bike that i converted to a cruiser and a bmx for myself to take to the skate parks this summer. im not sure what i did wrong but the derailler is not shifting correctly, ill have rick fix it. i completely disassembled the 6 speed, cleaned/regreased everything, put new cables in and put it all back together with some different parts, its nice! sprung seat, shock fork, twist shift, apehangers, chrome rims and chrome canilever brake arm, suhweet! im gonna put some miles on her before i try to sell or trade her, heck i might even keep her! the bmx is all spare parts, and it has a sprung seat to, im too fat for those crack wedges. i will rest well tonight!! or i guess this morning, its after 3am, i didnt realize it was so late till i got back upstairs...no clocks in the chop shop, better that way!
fast eddie outty

man 3 am?!?!?!???ahhaahaahha
hows about some pictures eh?

It's actually spelled "relief," now that's irony. Just pokin' a little fun. Glad you got some shop time. I also have gotten some time to work on bikes too. The great thing is that I can work on them at work.

Latest posts

Back