My first yard sale of the year And 61 speedster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any one ever stoped a yard sale and thare selling is baby clothes I thought about turning around but sense it looked like cool things on the walls i still went to take look and by look around I seen somthing hang on the wall but all I could see was the nose of a skate board so I asked If that could be for sale she told me too make a offer and I told her I could may do 20-25 and agan that is without seeing what it really was so the lady called her husband and told him I offer 20-25 and he came back with 35 but I tryed to go 30 he said 35 no less and I told her that we needed to get it down so I could see it and as soon as we started to make are way to it I got a good look and this is what I seen and I couldent get that 35 bucks out of my pocket fast enough
60b20fcf.jpg

It's a 1988 keven stabb with slime ball wheels and tracker trucks I was speechless but did not notice that it had some autographs on it and when I wiped the dirt off this is what I saw
3102d810.jpg

Alva and I almost craped my pants but I can't make out what the other two are but the one you can see is the one that counts tony alva score but every thing on it is sweet
7369eb38.jpg

b999a8da.jpg

And here I one of my most recent bike finds too 61 speedster
75c7e98a.jpg

d5fb1e63.jpg

328b7f70.jpg

Latest posts

Back