I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU (Over and Over)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I HATE MYSELF FOR BUILDING YOU

THESE ARE A COUPLE OF PARTS I FOUND THIS WEEKEND.
GEDC0605.jpg
JUST DID A LITTLE DRUMMING
GEDC0594-1.jpg
TIME TO START BUILDIN'
GEDC0600.jpg
MUAHAHAHAHA!!

Jake, Rockin out the PBR Tall Boy!!!!!

I see a cool shifter addition and a headlight that looks a lot like the one I used on Fugsley.

" Heineken... ... PABST BLUE RIBBON ...."
Name that movie and/or actor....

That shifter looks Cool....

I just have to say it,that drum set is so ergonomically wrong it's not funny....
Snare pad goes between legs...when all set up right one shouldn;t have to
"overreach" anything....

Houndog said:
I just have to say it,that drum set is so ergonomically wrong it's not funny....
"overreach" anything....
Ya right but that's the way I learned so with just a flick of the wrist I hit whatever drum I need. Ya ever see Phil Collins play left handed and Jimi played a right hand guitar or Bootsy Collins played a guitar with bass strings. Know what I mean?!? Like Ratrod. Nothing is written in stone(except the buildoff rules) Lol Peace

Jake Sensi said:
Houndog said:
"overreach" anything....
Ya right but that's the way I learned so with just a flick of the wrist I hit whatever drum I need. Ya ever see Phil Collins play left handed and Jimi played a right hand guitar or Bootsy Collins played a guitar with bass strings. Know what I mean?!? Like Ratrod. Nothing is written in stone(except the buildoff rules) Lol Peace

Wow,I couldn't imagine playing that set...To each his own for sure...

Ya right about that. I'll take a pic to show you how I sit at it. Hey it's my third instrument. Bass,guitar then drums. I was always told I marched to the beat of a different drummer. So I guess they were right. Time to cue up Frampton's "Do you feel like I do " and ...GTB!! Peace

Jake Sensi said:
Time to cue up Frampton's "Do you feel like I do " and ...GTB!! Peace

Man, I had that fold out album, and then the Eight Track, and then the Cassette, and then the CD, and now the MP3's. That song never gets old (even though I do)!!!!

I sure hope i didnt come across as arrogant about drumset....I used to teach and drum setup is a pet peave of mine...
I saw a lot of kids struggle with improper setups for them....I've spent countless hours tweaking on my sets...

kingfish254 said:
Jake Sensi said:
Time to cue up Frampton's "Do you feel like I do " and ...GTB!! Peace

Man, I had that fold out album, and then the Eight Track, and then the Cassette, and then the CD, and now the MP3's. That song never gets old (even though I do)!!!!
It's classic. Like us!
Peatbog said:
I can't imagine playing that drum set either, but that is because I have no talent and not a clue what you guys are talking about anyway. But I'd give it a shot.
. The set is for playing and not disturbing anyone. I can put on the headphones,put on the iPod and play anytime I want to. It connect to an computer to input sounds via midi and you can program any sound to a pad. So you can have hundreds of different snares, bassdrums etc. Check out the alesis dr5 or 6 drum set on YouTube and you'll see what I mean. Free ya mind and ya ... Will follow! Peace

Yeah Peatbog like painting and repainting a bike and making it look better each time you do it. You can always learn something.

Peatbog said:
Xcruiser said:
Just figure out a way to bolt that drum set to your bike and youve got it made,well -slap a cooler on it too!

Uh, you really want to put that thought into Jake's head?
HA!! Wait till you see what I thought of last night. First you get a .... :idea: :mrgreen:

Peatbog said:
Did you get this here idea before or after that beer drinking? :mrgreen:
AFTER OF COURSE!! :wink: WHEW! I ALMOST WENT TO PAGE 2!! I GUESS I BETTER...GTB!! PEACE

Awww! Cute bunny! Who's build is this? Jake's huh... I guess I have to vote for Jake now.

N8NBOX said:
I want a vibraslap so I can be like CAKE :(
GIVE THAT MAN 10 POINTS FOR PLAYING "NAME THAT PART"!! BUNNY PICTURES-KOOOL!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back