••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••• " lotsO clear update pics "

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: • • •••••\Ya·Ku·Za/••••• • •SNeaKpEEk!•

I wish it was mine! I trade off cad design work and he lets me use his table!
Friends are a very valuable commodity!
tin machine said:
wow , thats very cool !!! never seen those on a ratrod ? nice having all that fancy stuff to work with :mrgreen: looking good :lol:

Re: • • •••••\Ya·Ku·Za/••••• • •SNeaKpEEk!•

kingfish254 said:
Are you sure that you aren't really Vinny from PJD?
Nope. I have more hair. But a lot less money!

Re: ••••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••••• theDenver cruiser scene!•

I took the night off and went on the first Denver Cruise of 2012 with my wife and two friends on wednesday night. It was pretty crazy again this year. The theme was Back in Black this week so the pics are pretty dark. There were probably 8ish thousand cruisers wearing all black.. It seems overwhelming. I am not sure how much longer the city is going to allow the mega party to go on every wednesday night at city park during the summers. Its getting way too big! But its still fun! If you look close on the 3rd pic you will notice the blurr of the circle of death. I couldn't count how many wrecks happen in there in a night! Not to mention the distraction of the Live band, the flame breathers, fire crackers and the drunk riders...
c834ce4b.jpg

b18a8eda.jpg

9cd5b70e.jpg

I need to move to a cool city,,,,Wow those pics are awesome,looks like Denver has quite the scene...

Go CHIEFS!!!!!!

Cool Pics of "The Scene"! Been to Denver for business quite a few times, Great City!

Lived in Denver, Boulder, and a little backwoods ski town in the 70's....Aspen...before MTV! I love Denver....heck, I love Colorado! Wish I could be there for these rides!

Re: ••••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••••• GeT-a-GrIp•

I picked up some grips today at the boulder bicycle swap from my freind Tyler at luxlow.com he has some very nice bikes! Check it out!
Then i also picked up a seat tube and a stem for my seat mount. So i can drop my seat back about 4-5 " from the priginal spot. I will be getting my 12-guage steel sheet this week from Dencol a local steel supplier here in denver for my 22.5" rotors to be cut out of early this week.
262cfd9e.jpg

Re: ••••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••••• !Get-a-GrIp!•

Yeah thats pretty epic, we need to do a build competition only allowing the use of hand tools, none of this fancy hydro-plasma-hydraulic-electical-pneumatic mumbo jumbu, good old fashioned hack saws and hammers. Anyways....jealous.

Re: ••••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••••• !Get-a-GrIp!•

Sorry Fellas :D ... But the rules do say anything goes but the alteration of the frame geometry! Trust me there will be plenty of elbow grease in this build too!

Re: ••••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••••• !prioritized distractions! •

I have been pulled away this week to focus on my new business. So i have been working on a sign/cruiser to help promote it.
Here is my build with-in a build...the FetchThatBike.com Cruiser
59576a82.jpg

It's an Electra HoT~RoD that i picked up for $50 that was disasembled when new to rat it and was never re-asembled after it was sandblasted. So i pretty much got all the fun part without the mess and cleanup! The ad even said "you gain because I'm LAZY"
Ohh... how i love Craigslist! N Lazy people...

imagearchy said:
I have been pulled away this week to focus on my new business. So i have been working on a sign/cruiser to help promote it.
Here is my build with-in a build...the FetchThatBike.com Cruiser
59576a82.jpg

It's an Electra HoT~RoD that i picked up for $50 that was disasembled when new to rat it and was never re-asembled after it was sandblasted. So i pretty much got all the fun part without the mess and cleanup! The ad even said "you gain because I'm LAZY"
Ohh... how i love Craigslist! N Lazy people...

I wondered who snatched that up :!: Glad it was you :!:

Re: ••••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••••• GeT-a-GrIp•

imagearchy said:
I picked up some grips today at the boulder bicycle swap from my freind Tyler at luxlow.com he has some very nice bikes! Check it out!
Then i also picked up a seat tube and a stem for my seat mount. So i can drop my seat back about 4-5 " from the priginal spot. I will be getting my 12-guage steel sheet this week from Dencol a local steel supplier here in denver for my 22.5" rotors to be cut out of early this week.
262cfd9e.jpg

Another guy with a VW in the garage? What rims are on that? Anyway nice build, nice car. Looks like a great bike community in CO.

I cut my rotors tonight!
84a9b091.jpg

b1007f23.jpg

4e4bf6b1.jpg

9d8ed754.jpg

I have a lot of cleanup in front of me!

Re: ••••••\Ya·Ku·Za/•••••• !22.2" throwing stars! •

You do realize that you don't have to build your bike on top of a roof, don't you!!!!!??????????

kingfish254 said:
You do realize that you don't have to build your bike on top of a roof, don't you!!!!!??????????
Dog house!

imagearchy said:
kingfish254 said:
Dog house!

Okay, that makes a lot more sense now. I am also in the doghouse most of the time for my bike hobby!!! :mrgreen:

Wow, those rotors are awesome! What sort of "doo-hickey" did you use to cut those out? I see something that says "torchmate".

Latest posts

Back