SCOOTER BUILD-OFF

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished the Disc Brake...
scooterbrake9.jpg
scooterbrake8.jpg

Thanks man,did you ever finish your scoot or trike?

Been working on a quick scooter build-up, way more mild than these beasts but ive already rode it a ton and had about a dozen other people ride it around, tons-o-fun. Apparently my phone deleted all of my pictures but here is where its at now...
IMG_20120531_140640.jpg

So far I cut the frame and stretched it 12 inches, hacked off the rear end and welded on a 20 inch fork, and made a deck out of a cedar plank....everything was going to the scrap yard so pretty good for free?

N8NBOX said:
Been working on a quick scooter build-up, way more mild than these beasts but ive already rode it a ton and had about a dozen other people ride it around, tons-o-fun. Apparently my phone deleted all of my pictures but here is where its at now...
IMG_20120531_140640.jpg

So far I cut the frame and stretched it 12 inches, hacked off the rear end and welded on a 20 inch fork, and made a deck out of a cedar plank....everything was going to the scrap yard so pretty good for free?

Cool Scoot!!! That how it all begins,once ya get scooter bit theres no turning back! I seem to like building scoots more than bikes these days! 8) :mrgreen:

Turned out good!! 8) :mrgreen:

Nice scoot, N8NBOX. I like how even it sits with the two different size wheels...COOL!

Yeah ive been stoked with it, everyone I know has ridden it around already and all love it. I figure everyone else was going with the big wheel in the front and it was way easier to make this level and look cool doing the big wheel in the back. had a friend try and put a brake on it while I wasn't looking...but what fun is it if it isn't at least a little dangerous!?(brake was on for maybe 2 minutes before I took it back off :))

Latest posts

Back