COPPER CHOPPER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM THINKING OF CALLING IT SUICIDE AT 26, CUZ THIS THINGS A DEATH TRAP TO ANYONE WHOS NOT USED TO RIDING IT. THE FORK TUBES ARE LITERALLY IN THE TOP BRAKET BY MILIMITERS. (ASK KARFER) THE SUSPENSION GIVES THAT REAR TIRE A SHOT AT YOUR CRACK! AND SINCE I HAVENT THROWN A COASTER BRAKE WHEEL ON THERE YET, THE CHAIN TENDS TO SHIFT GEARS RANDOMLY AND YOU CAN BE PEDDELING 50MPH AND ONLY GOIN' 5!

YES HATS REAL COPPER ON THE FORKS...THE SPIDER WEBS ARE NOW PAINTED COPPER AND I JUST TREW ON A BROWN SEAT OFF MY HIGGINS. THE HANDLE BARS ARE OFF OF AN OLD HARLEY WE FOUND OUT IN THE PICK N PULL....OH AND THATS THE TOP OFF OF A PABST BLUE RIBBON CAN TO COVER WHERE THE BULLETTS STICKER FROM THE OCC FORK USED TO BE...ITS GLUED ON THERE SO THERES NO ADJUSTING THOSE THINGS

100_0291.jpg

100_0297.jpg

100_0296.jpg

100_0298.jpg

100_0299.jpg

100_0294.jpg

That turned out amazing. I really am diggin' the double headlight... :wink:
Here is a celebratory dance...
dancing.gif

Nice ride! I like the bandana, gives it an outlaw "look". 8)

KOTA said:
Nice ride! I like the bandana, gives it an outlaw "look". 8)

Nice ride! I like the bandana, it gives it an outlaw "look" 8)

Kreep said:
Nice.Whats on the front wheel on all of the spoke nipples?
YES TAPE, I INTEND ON PAINTING THE WHEELS COPPER

THE LES PAUL KNOCK IF IS AN ARIA PRO GRAPHED BY DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL....GUILTY PLEASURE OF MINE

YEAH THE WEBS ARE NOT BLACK ANYMORE, THEY ARE COPPER

I GANKED THE DUAL HEAD LIGHT IDEA FROM KARFER

THANKS GUYS

i love this bike if there was ever an example of "rat" this IS it. i sat on it and it is a well built peice other than the top crown really not being in as far as it should be. well that and the lack of a brake but hey it is very cool. no worries on the dual headlights you should know by now that i like to push the edge so when i see someone else use one of my ideas i feel like it must have been a good one. thanks for bringing the crew by sat i wish i could have spent more time looking at your bikes. make sure you come out on the 8th for the cruise o rama ride should be much fun. good work and say hi to john boy

schwinnmesa said:
hey Praise the Lowered, was it hard to do the spider web effect on the frame?

NO SIR IT WAS NOT...I THINK I EXPLAINED THE PROCESS BEFORE. I GOT 5 LENGHTS OF ROUND BAR. ALL SAME SIZE. WRAPPED ONE AROUND AN O2 TANK OR SOMETHING SIMILAR. TACKED THE OTHER 4 IN PLACE AND CUT OUT THE APPROPRIATE SHAPE/CURVE FROM THE BENT ONE AND WELDED THOSE ON.

PRETTY SIMPLE

karfer67 said:
i love this bike if there was ever an example of "rat" this IS it. i sat on it and it is a well built peice other than the top crown really not being in as far as it should be. well that and the lack of a brake but hey it is very cool. no worries on the dual headlights you should know by now that i like to push the edge so when i see someone else use one of my ideas i feel like it must have been a good one. thanks for bringing the crew by sat i wish i could have spent more time looking at your bikes. make sure you come out on the 8th for the cruise o rama ride should be much fun. good work and say hi to john boy

ITS GOT BRAKES! SIZE 9.5 VANS! NOW THAT TO ME IS RAT ASIT GETS HA HA!
YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE FLAWS OF MY QUICK PUT TOGETHER OF A DRIVE TRAIN TOO HA HA HA! I GOTTA POST PICS OF THE NEW COPPER WEBS SOON

i am not one to point out a bike's flaws at least i try not too. hey tell your buddy he has to post pics of his stretch with the white tires on here.

Latest posts

Back