COPPER CHOPPER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Ride! 8) Not sure what you said about it because I don't read your post's! :p All caps is annoying! :x No need to reply.........I won't read it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
L8 EM

karfer67 said:
i am not one to point out a bike's flaws at least i try not too. hey tell your buddy he has to post pics of his stretch with the white tires on here.
IM TRYING TO GET HIM TO SIGN UP AND POST...THAT AND THE PBR BIKE TOO

Dangler said:
Did you get your wheels painted yet?

no i got side tracked working on my stretch bike..painted flat green and rhino lined the bottom of the frame....i gotta fix the chain set up on the chopper and add a tensioner or mod the rear fream set up first...in good time

Looking good, I missed this thread the first time around, a really nice looking ride!
Hope to see you on the ride this Saturday, you might want to set it up with some brakes, otherwise we'll just let you ride up front. :lol:

yea hook a scrub brake up on that sucker if you decide to bring it. you run into the higgins and lets just say we will be dancing. either that or we will just let you run up front.

karfer67 said:
yea hook a scrub brake up on that sucker if you decide to bring it. you run into the higgins and lets just say we will be dancing. either that or we will just let you run up front.

HEY SORRY I DIDNT GET THE CHOPPER OUT TO THE RIDE AND SORRY I ONLY STOPPED BY FOR A MINUTE ON THE LOW LOW STRETCH. THE CHOPPER NEEDS A drive drain solution. I HAVE AN IDEA IN THE WORKS THAT HAS BEEN PARTIALLY SUCCESFUL. WEVE TALKED ABOUT IT BEFORE (ADDING SOME CHAIN TENSIONERS AND MOUNTING THEM TO THE FRAME. WELL I HAVE ONE ON AND IT WORKS PERFECT FOR THE BOTTOM. I JUST NEED TO WELD IT, AND ADD A 2ND ONE FOR THE TOP AND ITS RIDING STEADY! THEN OF COUSE THERES THE FORK AND BRAKES, BUT MINOR DETAILS. HA HA

Latest posts

Back