DeeBo (11/25 Bendix Shifter)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My new Daily.. Firmstrong Chief.. Nicknamed DeeBo
DSCF1612.jpg

Re: DeeBo

Lol."When he says shut up, I shut up. When he leaves, I be talkin' again" Yea DeeBo from the movie Friday.

you got my money craig !!!! :D

now that is one wicked ride. luv it/

Outlaw :mrgreen:

IT had a major squeak! lol

You need to watch the movie Friday with Ice Cube. I'm 6'8" and 300 plus lbs. I look like Deebo on any beach cruiser, lol. GREAT DEEBO PIC!

FaceOFFbikes said:
You need to watch the movie Friday with Ice Cube. I'm 6'8" and 300 plus lbs. I look like Deebo on any beach cruiser, lol. GREAT DEEBO PIC!
I figured it was from that movie!
i started watching it but i couldnt finish, had to leave

Why you wanna come aroun here messin wit these people boy? Get in the car. HAHAHAHAHAHA

I figured I throw some fenders on her.. pics of the Bendix stick shifter later (when it stops raining!)
DSCF1933.jpg

Since it is raining, and I am bored to death I figured I would show you updated pics of DeeBo with the 3 speed Bendix Shifter.

DSCF2557.jpg

DSCF2562.jpg

DSCF2564.jpg

looks good with the shifter. Does it shift exactly or do you have to fiddle with it.

cman said:
looks good with the shifter. Does it shift exactly or do you have to fiddle with it.
Every once an awhile I may have to fiddle with second. I will put it in second and it will stay in first until i push the shifter alil.

CCR said:
maybe a little cable adjustment would solve that ?!?
Possibly.. Its a Nexus 3 speed and I have adjusted it, my LBS has adjusted it, But in all actually I think the cable (and housing) tends to loosen up after awhile so..

Latest posts

Back