PITTSBURGH CITY RIDE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are boring! Your all gonna look normal...but you will be riding bikes with a tranny! It will make you look way more wierd if your not dressed up!!! Rollin with a tranny...I'm gonna ride a girls bike too!!!

I believe you can hop on the riverfront trail near Bicycle Heaven. Im gonna make it for part of the ride but maybe not the whole thing. So many cool places in PGH to ride, lotta cool urban decay and stuff like that. The heritage trail is really cool. I live in lawrenceville so I usually go across 40th street bridge into milvale and go to that little island (herrs island?) COOL NIGHT RIDE

the REAL bikers,Dan,Me, and Jeff met at Bicycle Heaven. Did a few transactions with Craig, then left the north side, and rode to the OTB Cafe on the south side. Good beer, and good food. I had a hamburgger with peanut butter on it. Awesome! Ride was a bit wet, but one we will remember....heres the only pic I took
DSCI0712.jpg

Thats right... we did it! We Put some mileage on our ratbikes tonite as we headed to the OTB (Over the Bar, the bicycle pub) for some very good dark beer. The rain and cold just added to the fun!

Ratride11027.jpg

Ratride21027.jpg

Ratride31027.jpg

Ratride41027.jpg

Ratride51027.jpg

Ratride61027.jpg

Ratride71027.jpg

Latest posts

Back