Pinstriping Snail Mail Panel Jam

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sensor said:
so t.s.r. youre without a panel now? if thats the case shoot me another pm with your info(sorry lots of pm's and it got bumped out and i forgot to write it down :x ) and i should be able to get it out this coming week since i got stuck with jury duty and the post office is only 2 blocks away.
yeah jen that one would be mine....just pm me when you get t.s.r.'s panel(black one) and ill give you my info

sheeet man! i thought i had jury duty till about 10 minutes ago. here we call in anytime after 5pm the night before and they say the panel numbers that have to attend. #'s 1-130 have to go. #'s 130-150 are dismissed. i was # 132!! boooya! pming you sensor

thesuicideride said:
sensor said:
so t.s.r. youre without a panel now? if thats the case shoot me another pm with your info(sorry lots of pm's and it got bumped out and i forgot to write it down :x ) and i should be able to get it out this coming week since i got stuck with jury duty and the post office is only 2 blocks away.
yeah jen that one would be mine....just pm me when you get t.s.r.'s panel(black one) and ill give you my info

sheeet man! i thought i had jury duty till about 10 minutes ago. here we call in anytime after 5pm the night before and they say the panel numbers that have to attend. #'s 1-130 have to go. #'s 130-150 are dismissed. i was # 132!! boooya! pming you sensor
man your so lucky in the last 5 years i had to go 2 times , to sit and wait till the end of the day for them to only tell me they didnt need me .. 9 - 4 just sitting ! this recent time i snuck in scratchboards to work on lol

Latest posts

Back