Jap Chop Project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ricky, I'm runnin' out of room in the ol' Garage though!

I got my latest "project" almost done....I think your gonna like it. I'll post up some pics when she's all done and rollin' :D

To be honest Hooch, she ain't gonna be out on the open highway, as long as I live in South Florida it will be rode around the neighborhood and maybe out about a small bit. The drivers here are really stupid and Old, I would never really feel comfortable out there amongst them.
I rode motorcycles all my life 'til I moved to Florida, it's a whole nother world down here :shock:

I got it because I could'nt beat the price and wanted to have something that made a lot of noize
and feel manly everyonce and awhile! :D

CANNOT WAIT TO see ur new project, SEND ME PICS IN A PM! I WANNA BE First to see lol. Kenny, Ur bike is the BOMB!

Hooch said:
it looks awesome Kenny!
but the lack of front brake really scares me
motorcycles barely stop with out front brakes

at least its not a drum, those leave the wrong kinda skid marks !!

WOW :D

Hey Kenny,I have a similar build going on with a suzuki gs650. This post was very inspiring. A lot of the things you have done with this bike are along the same idea's i had. So far i haven't gotten any farther than the brain storming and parts shopping. However, I was just wondering... How did you get your forks so low without interferance with the handlebars? I really want to do that to mine. Anyways, That is an OUTSTANDING job you have done with the entire setup. You are a genius. :shock:

Thanks Chain Drive!
Can't believe you found this thread from 4 -5 years ago.
Here is a link to more build pics.
http://www.thechopperunderground.com/fo ... ntry260802
I sold it a few years ago to a buddy who still rides the heck out of it. :mrgreen:
As far as the forks, I live in Florida where the roads are pretty smooth so going with the "form over function" thing, all I did was take most of the oil out and let the air out and wah lah, low riding forks.....and it really didnt ride to bad!
Send me pix of your ride!!!

I'll always be a Harley guy, but that is one awesome looking bike bro. It'd look good sitting next to any horse from Milwaukee. On another note, what's the price tag on that mini Ducati? :mrgreen:

I totally forgot about this bike

Just goes to show that even shaftdrive motorcycles can look cool to

Kennyp has also built some cool cafe racers as well one was out of a moped

Latest posts

Back