South Pennines, UK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All taken within 30mins ride of my house, it's not a bad place to be a mountain biker :D

IMG_8837.jpg

Sunset2.jpg

SunsetC1-1.jpg

Path_OLY.jpg

Sky3-1.jpg

Sunset1.jpg

IMG_9166.jpg

IMG_9153-2.jpg

Great pics, Tim. Britain's got some awesome landscapes. Been to England a few times now and always liked it. But i just visited the southern part( Cornwell, London, Brighton) yet. But, i'll definitly return :)

Greetings from Hanover

Thanks both, we do have some stunning areas, and as we're so tiny they're all quite accessible! Cornwall is nice, as are London and Brighton for a visit, you definitely have to head North for the scenery though! (although I am a slightly biased...)

Pennine Way is one of the great hikes in your area too. Beautiful country.:cool::cool::cool:

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Yep, I live on both the Pennine Way (great footpath as you say) and the Pennine Bridleway (legally rideable, just as tough/fun!)

Cheers Alan :)

Not done Norfolk but it looks nice and rolling-hilly (as opposed to our craggyness) ...however, New Zealand?! Man, that is one place I desperately want to visit (at least), lucky guy!

A few more...

IMG_8873.jpg

Pine1.jpg

Canal2.jpg

Taken by my sister on our latest ride, the 'middle-distance staring' was entirely unintentional!

Tim.jpg

Local woods:

Craggs2.jpg

And again:

Craggs.jpg

Packhorse.jpg

The beast in it's natural environment (yes, I'm 'fully rigid' now...)

Beast.jpg

Random runner paused for a breather:

Jogger.jpg

TimUK said:
Cheers Alan :)

Not done Norfolk but it looks nice and rolling-hilly (as opposed to our craggyness) ...however, New Zealand?! Man, that is one place I desperately want to visit (at least), lucky guy!

Norwich was my stomping ground through my 8 to 17 years old faze,and a big part of my heart is there,I love that city,I used to cycle and walk around the city for literaly hours on end as a young lad checking out little nooks and cranies,wooded areas,the river and listening to the sounds of busy families on saterday afternoons as I walked past houses,New Zealand is pretty good ,the south island is awesome for stunning scenary,and the north island mountains used for "the lord of the rings" movies,many an englishman comes for a visit and never goes home

Latest posts

Back