Stingrays Only! (Early scramblers and hurricanes too!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Stingrays Only!

001-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

'65 with BFK
021-1.jpg

What about the not-so-iconic OCC StingRays???????

my 74 fastback 5 speed in sunset orange 8)
( this is a progress pic , for some reason i cant find a completed shot )

DSCF2087.jpg

Oh,and I have my BF Goodrich (schwinn made) challenger. Found it at the junkyard and bought it for 5 bucks! :D

0213631079db086b40f1768adac6ea26c4a3220d_r.jpg

blackdiamond said:
5$ it great but thats not schwinn-made, its a murray made bike! The dropouts and sprocket and fork are dead giveaways :)

Id still be stoked at 5$ tho! thats a steal!

Oh it is? I was unsure of that. I read somewhere that it was schwinn made. Haha I guess you can't always believe what the internet says!

Mikey1399 said:
blackdiamond said:
5$ it great but thats not schwinn-made, its a murray made bike! The dropouts and sprocket and fork are dead giveaways :)

Oh it is? I was unsure of that. I read somewhere that it was schwinn made. Haha I guess you can't always believe what the internet says!

Schwinn did make BF goodrich bikes back in the 50s sometime tho :wink:

blackdiamond said:
Mikey1399 said:
blackdiamond said:

Schwinn did make BF goodrich bikes back in the 50s sometime tho :wink:

I know,that's what made me think this was Schwinn. I cannot find another bike of this color and model! it's like I have the only one in existence..

Latest posts

Back